Starbucks Team Leaders

In their defense, Mango Dragon Fruit has wildly popular. Even Standalone Starbucks ran out at some locations.

Yeah I’ve been ordering 4 boxes of mango dragon fruit each week and for 3 weeks straight I got nothing in and the weeks that I would get something they would send me only one box that lasts about a day and a half

Who would I talk to about the card reader in SBUX? Do I tell GSTL or PMT that its acting up? Do stores usually have those terminals on hand to swap out when they break?

GSTL.
Sometimes they have extra or else they'll swap it with a register they don't use and send it in.
Also, it might just need to be rebooted or hard reset.. I can usually fix my own but I was a gstl at one point too.

Thanks ,I didn’t want to go to our prick of a PMT and have him condescend me , cause it not his job.

Hi friends :^) turns out I open by myself for the first time tomorrow just back from training. Can someone give me pointers on what to make sure of and how the hell do I make iced coffee haha

I think who ever runs the Starbucks is terriable they never have enough people! Try having 1 person ringing people up and making the orders and no one else working that day especially on busy days but since when is my location not busy it’s a problem every day!

I think who ever runs the Starbucks is terriable they never have enough people! Try having 1 person ringing people up and making the orders and no one else working that day especially on busy days but since when is my location not busy it’s a problem every day!
Your etl may not have the hours to schedule more folks.

Hi friends :^) turns out I open by myself for the first time tomorrow just back from training. Can someone give me pointers on what to make sure of and how the hell do I make iced coffee haha
Brew 1/2 pot of iced coffee into pitcher and fill with ice.
Run tablets through espresso machines.
Check if you need to take care of cold brew.
Make sure you have enough whip made.
Check supplies--milk, cups, lids, ingredients.
You got this.

I got it all down except pastry case. Didn’t know how to set it/ how to see the sirens eye. Got the iced coffee going and everything went great! Except had a huge rush today while other barista was on break but luckily a etl in training was also Starbucks certified and helped out

Set your pitchers/pots to brew while doing the rest of your set-up.
As Yetive said, check to make sure you're stocked with the essentials.
There's an opening checklist to go by; it should be among the time/temp logs & daily cleaning list.

Are the Ultra Caramel and Triple Mocha Frappuccino Core drinks or are they going away at the end of Summer? I remember reading they were core.

Are the Ultra Caramel and Triple Mocha Frappuccino Core drinks or are they going away at the end of Summer? I remember reading they were core.
They are core, they are listed on the menu Update . Cool lime is gone.

Edit:- are the cold brew protein drinks LTOs?

The recent menu update is still apart of the summer set.

Gahh, hate those Frappuccinos. Making 15 if them in a row and trying to make more Cold Brew Whip Cream was painful :(

What are the consequences of starbucks being closed or not opening on time or shutting down for breaks a few times a month?

If you get caught or a guest complaint makes it to your DM. Your store can be put on a Non-Compliance. And if issues persist, I something bigger happens. Never heard anyone go that far so...

Back