Starbucks Team Leaders

If you get caught or a guest complaint makes it to your DM. Your store can be put on a Non-Compliance. And if issues persist, I something bigger happens. Never heard anyone go that far so...
Does Sbux investigate why the incident occurred or is it just a causal dont do it again?

According to my DM, there must always be two Barista Certified TM in the building at all times (haha). So they will look into it but it depends on your DM. My DM will be all over it and hold both myself and my Leader accountable. And make us hire/cross train people. Or make other Leaders be Barista Certified.

Does Sbux investigate why the incident occurred or is it just a causal dont do it again?
Definitely depends. First time, maybe they find out why and warn you. Like Asuras said, the contract stipulates that there are always 2 certified baristas working (in Target) to cover any kind of call in etc. You would get an NNC and he would probably make sure you have 8 certified. If there isn't improvement, you can go on a second NNC. At this point, district level leadership gets involved.

Definitely depends. First time, maybe they find out why and warn you. Like Asuras said, the contract stipulates that there are always 2 certified baristas working (in Target) to cover any kind of call in etc. You would get an NNC and he would probably make sure you have 8 certified. If there isn't improvement, you can go on a second NNC. At this point, district level leadership gets involved.
We are so screwed when it comes to headcount and its about to get worse, with a busy season approaching. No sense of urgency on part of leadership even after repeated attempts to get them involved...this will test my will , yet again.

hahahahahaha
So when they only schedule one person for happy hour and nobody comes for back-up, this is wrong? I have lost track of the number of times this has happened. It's every week pretty much.

Cold brew drinks sold fast at my store. Lots of people loved em.. ran out of cold brew just from those drinks lol. Got a whole batch ready for today.

The almond butter one is pretty yummy with a banana mixed in with it. The cacao in the other hand.... has a very distinct fast

Hey guys, I have a friend who works at a regular Starbucks looking for a second job, can they work at target Starbucks too? I’ve gotten different answers from the STL, ETL HR, and Starbucks TL lol.

We sold out of cold brew. Started the day with 4 pitchers, and its only 3:30 pm!
We've been burning thru cold brew, setting up the toddy every other day until we've run out of our stockpile of .
We've only sold 2-3 of the protein cold brews; one guest brought theirs back & asked to change it for another drink.
They're damned pricey, too.
For the cost you should get something better than a chalky aftertaste.

We aold about
We've been burning thru cold brew, setting up the toddy every other day until we've run out of our stockpile of .
We've only sold 2-3 of the protein cold brews; one guest brought theirs back & asked to change it for another drink.
They're damned pricey, too.
For the cost you should get something better than a chalky aftertaste.
Are these drinks LTOs?

Hey guys, I have a friend who works at a regular Starbucks looking for a second job, can they work at target Starbucks too? I’ve gotten different answers from the STL, ETL HR, and Starbucks TL lol.
ASANTS. Officially, if he is not a supervisor at either place, it's fine, but your store may be different. I agree with Planosss. Once he applies, they will be hard pressed to turn down an experienced barista.

Did you guys see Now Brewing? I don't want to post about it publicly but I just wanted to say that I'm very excited about what's coming up this fall!!

There should be a checklist on Workbench for compliance issues. They get really picky. We had four non compliance, then you go I to default. Default is bad. Lawyers get talking at that point...

There should be a checklist on Workbench for compliance issues. They get really picky. We had four non compliance, then you go I to default. Default is bad. Lawyers get talking at that point...
There isn’t a check list but there is a form with all the categories and what they mean so you can easily follow up.

My order normally arrives on Mondays. Looking at my iStore tracking. My order has not shipped and doesn't have a tracking number (it normally does by now) but the iStore still list the 20th (Monday) as delivery date. Should I be concerned? :S

My order normally arrives on Mondays. Looking at my iStore tracking. My order has not shipped and doesn't have a tracking number (it normally does by now) but the iStore still list the 20th (Monday) as delivery date. Should I be concerned? :S
I got 1/4 of my order on Friday. My usual delivery day is Monday. There is a delivery update around labor day for certain stores, and delivery days have changed

Back