Starbucks Team Leaders

When my store opened the dm was our trainer and she said to date the tray...but we do date individually if different dates are put on one tray. And we’ve never had any issues with steritch

Ditto here.
Trays dated & never an issue with Steritech.
The only time we start individual dating is when replenishing trays from different pull dates but we generally blow thru all the sandwiches pulled for the day & then some.

How come our Starbucks is constantly out of things, like grande cups, ice coffee, etc. Is it that they didn't expect it to sell as fast, forgot to order, or supplies taking longer than normal to deliver them? Not sure why they don't have like an emergency supply saved somewhere.

How come our Starbucks is constantly out of things, like grande cups, ice coffee, etc. Is it that they didn't expect it to sell as fast, forgot to order, or supplies taking longer than normal to deliver them? Not sure why they don't have like an emergency supply saved somewhere.
Orders take a week to come in. So either they forgot to order or didn't expect to run out. We can only emergency order via Mysupport for non-ingreditent items only. And they can take 2-3 days depending how fast Mysupport responds. Only thing we can order daily and come in within a day (depending on store) is Food items.

Wtf is wrong with my store, I have to go dig for mine.
Talk to the TM's work in receivings. At my store, whenever a Starbucks related package/pallet comes in. They bring it to us or call for us to come get it.

Last edited:
Orders take a week to come in. So either they forgot to order or didn't expect to run out. We can only emergency order via Mysupport for non-ingreditent items only. And they can take 2-3 days depending how fast Mysupport responds. Only thing we can order daily and come in within a day (depending on store) is Food items.

Talk to the TM's work in receivings. At my store, whenever a Starbucks related package/pallet comes in. They bring it to us or call for us to come get it.

Same here. Our receiver brings anything Starbucks related to us.

Once you see how much product you use during a week, you learn to anticipate how much you need to order & when so you have enough carry-over.
There's a threshold I have on several high-use items that I routinely add to the order: mocha mix, vanilla syrup, frap roast & base syrups, grande/venti cold cups, etc.

You can emergency order things through my support?? Our store runs out of grande cold cups a couple times a year usually when traffic flow changes but our GE has always told us we have to wait for the next order or borrow from local targets

You can emergency order things through my support?? Our store runs out of grande cold cups a couple times a year usually when traffic flow changes but our GE has always told us we have to wait for the next order or borrow from local targets
You should use emergency orders only when you’ve exhausted all other resources because it costs the store more money to place those orders. You do it by emailing emergency.orders@target.com with the dpcis, quantities, and reason why you need it. It usually takes about the same amount of time it takes for your next order to come in so I rarely use it unless there’s no other option.

Once you see how much product you use during a week, you learn to anticipate how much you need to order & when so you have enough carry-over.
There's a threshold I have on several high-use items that I routinely add to the order: mocha mix, vanilla syrup, frap roast & base syrups, grande/venti cold cups, etc.

That's a great list. My store was out of all of all of those last week, but also add: Caramel sauce, lids, black tea and dragon fruit. Yep. There's no ordering system whatsoever. It baffles me.

That's a great list. My store was out of all of all of those last week, but also add: Caramel sauce, lids, black tea and dragon fruit. Yep. There's no ordering system whatsoever. It baffles me.
Dragonfruit is a Starbucks supply issue so that’s understandable, the rest are store ordering issues.

Back