Starbucks Team Leaders

How are you guys doing on the buy a breakfast sandwich get a grande drink for free deal? How about the Frapp contest
We are selling like crazy on sandwiches and killing it on the Frapp contest as well!

Thanks for the post on sweet cream - I asked my TL how to make it not too long ago and unsurprisingly he had no idea and said to just not make it .....

Like what Xanatos said, when in doubt, always reference the Beverage Resource Manual. Everything is in there for every possible question. Don’t be complacent and give your teams wrong information. That’s how we break that stigma that licensed stores don’t know what they are doing.

So another place a lurk around for Starbucks info. Someone shared snippets from the Summer 2 PPK. Things we already know or were just asking about.

- Smoothies are being discontinued by 8/14.
- Being replaced by Protien Blended Cold Brew...
- Cool Lime Refreaher being discontinued by 8/14.
- Narino 70 Cold Brew being renamed back to Starbucks Cold Brew.
- Steaming/Blender Pitchers no longer have to be labeled (that's why we can't order Soy and Non-Dairy Blenders).

So another place a lurk around for Starbucks info. Someone shared snippets from the Summer 2 PPK. Things we already know or were just asking about.

- Steaming/Blender Pitchers no longer have to be labeled (that's why we can't order Soy and Non-Dairy Blenders).
I welcome all of those changes.

Honestly can’t really complain :p

My STL scheduled a guy to open this morning that had never opened before I came into a total shit show. He got trained at the other store, but they trained him wrong on a bunch of stuff. I seriously feel like I'm being set up to fail. Their old team lead left and the new one isn't any better.

Isn't it out of compliance to not use the official ice scoops? Apparently they don't...but we have compliance issues. They don't run their dishes through a sanitizer either, just rinse them off. (?!?)

Plus he scheduled me a trainee on Sunday AND Monday...WTF?!? I literally have only been able to teach her how to brew coffee. It was too busy otherwise. Oh, and we were over scheduled yesterday because he thought we'd be slammed because Starbucks closed...at least I got a lot of truck stuff done?

Thank God our new team lead starts next week...

It’s permanent and it is replacing the strawberries and creme. Sometimes it takes a week or two for new items to show up on the order guide, but I don’t have access to one so I can’t help with that right now.

Back