Starbucks Team Leaders

So our area is getting hit with scammers again.
Several years ago we had several people using SB giftcards to buy a crap-ton of SB merch (expensive tumblers & mugs) before returning them to the service desk for cash.
It got so rampant that SB sent a directive that SB merch was to be returned at a SB counter ONLY & would go back on a SB giftcard, which eventually killed the scam but apparently it's back.
Barista buddy at a sister store said they got hit for several hundred dollars & others are piping up too.
We've warned our SDTMs not to accept ANY SB merch returns, that they MUST go to SB & they MUST have a receipt.

Hey, are there any good drink guides ? My training is done but i want a good reference guide! Since I never got my barista booklets or anything!
The recipe book is amazing. Also the beverage resource manual - you should have a printed copy, but it’s also on workbench.

If you don’t have either of them, take a look at the order guide and try to find it.

I threatened to leave the front end and move to Apparel or Electronics (both team leads have been trying to get me to transfer over there, and my leads knew it) if they didn't speed up getting me trained bc I was sick of months of "there's no hours" or "we're working on it" Then, all of the sudden, they found the hours to start getting me trained. tbh I should have done this sooner.

Make sure they key you Sbux when you get certified. Higher paygrade.
They made sure to explicitly tell me that I’m staying on as a GSTM and only getting certified to provide break coverage/backup as needed, so I don’t think they’ll key me as Sbux :(

They made sure to explicitly tell me that I’m staying on as a GSTM and only getting certified to provide break coverage/backup as needed, so I don’t think they’ll key me as Sbux :(
It's a start.
Once you start making your mark at SB, they'll start scheduling you there.
Once that happens, it's only a matter of time before you're keyed.

As everyone should know, the Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino is being replaced by the new Serious Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino. Which uses a new Strawberry Puree. My question is, are we discontinuing the old Strawberry Puree? Meaning we won't have to make Smoothies anymore? :O

We use protein so seldom that we had a case expire before using it all although we've recently had a small smoothie surge.

That is the situation I'm in, wasn't sure if I should order more protein/Strawberry Puree or not...I'll gladly dump all are protein out if its discontinued! :O

I’m pretty sure I read in the Starbucks communication that we still need to keep ordering the old strawberry purée to make the smoothies

So, this is how I make Sweet Cream, 10 pumps of vanilla, 2/3 of heavy cream and 1/3 whole milk, thoughts?

The TL that trained me taught me: 16 pump Vanilla, Heavy Cream to grande line, and 2% Milk to Max line. Honestly never confirmed or questioned if that was even right. But that has been what I taught my team. :S

There are 3 different amounts that you can make sweet cream in, but I'll just list the larger 2 because the smallest is only good enough for a couple drinks.

8 vanilla, 2% to short line, HC to grande. Or 13 vanilla, 2% to tall, HC to max. The beverage resource manual is your friend with things like this.

Back