Starbucks Team Leaders

We have a 2nd espresso machine but we never use it. We barely use it for blonde but it feels so bad using it when the rinse sink and wipes are all by the main machine

We’ve been averaging 2400~ a day here. Finally down to a small Box of merchandise left. From two pallets to being almost out im so happy that Ill be able to push my whole cage of core cups

steritech never has had an issue with us doing it this way.... and Ecolab has nothing to do with this.

Steritech is no more and ecolab will be doing walks after q4 from what I'm told. The dots are supposed to be filled out with a specific date and time otherwise who knows that could be next Sunday or last sunday 🤔

We've had several weekend cold snaps where our lines are to the door.
Fortunately we got a 2nd machine earlier this year.
Yet they're still gutting our hours :mad:
Our sales seem similar and we have one machine.. I'd kill for a second!
We get 200 hours right now but we are averaging a 30% comp every single day and for the year we are at 47.9% comp.
I'm tired. 😂

We have a 2nd espresso machine but we never use it. We barely use it for blonde but it feels so bad using it when the rinse sink and wipes are all by the main machine
The second machine got a slow start - namely steaming milk for non-espresso drinks - but eventually guests learned we had blonde & it began picking up.
It's still not as much as the original but a decent amount; it certainly came in handy when #1 went down one day & we were waiting for service.
We were one of three stores in our district who got them.

Steritech is no more and ecolab will be doing walks after q4 from what I'm told. The dots are supposed to be filled out with a specific date and time otherwise who knows that could be next Sunday or last sunday 🤔
No ,its the immediate sunday 😳.

For those that recieved the Brown Butter Sauce the the Shortbread Latte drink coming out next month. Have you tried putting it into a contain yet? Tried today to try and train my team. Its very very very very thick.

For those that recieved the Brown Butter Sauce the the Shortbread Latte drink coming out next month. Have you tried putting it into a contain yet? Tried today to try and train my team. Its very very very very thick.
No but it said shake well and we tried and it didn’t move at all we hit it against the counters and nothing so I can’t imagine getting it out of the bottle

I'll probably shake it as much as I can and then just try to prop it up so I don't have to hold it while it goes in, and then leave it for however long it takes. Assuming it moves at all lol it almost seemed solid when it came because it was pretty cold.

Back