Starbucks Team Leaders

I’m a little sad the French presses and the tea pots don’t go clearance. I didn’t sell any and have the teavana tea steeping kettle from who knows how long ago

What tea pots? And that Teavana thing was discontinued a couple years ago. Does it still scan and ask you what the price is? I'd either toss it or mark it down significantly.

I can't wait for a snowstorm simply so I have time to reorganize after holidays. Today was worse than Christmas eve.. and Christmas eve and BUSY.

Yup still gives a price! Previous tls used to have a whole double aisle for backstock and some green cages. Had to purge it all since I gave it to softlines for their backstock update and found the mother load of past cups

I’m a little sad the French presses and the tea pots don’t go clearance. I didn’t sell any and have the teavana tea steeping kettle from who knows how long ago
Might not help you now but next Christmas do a sample demo table with a French press with Christmas blend. You'll sell the beans AND the presses.

This might work at valentines day too. I'm always off that week so I've never done it then.

Waited all day for my delivery to come... hopefully it came after I left
There's an excel file on the right side of the Starbucks Operations page with an accurate order schedule. The myDevice and the normal place we check on workbench are both wrong. I think the myDevice said I get 2 deliveries this week, when in fact I got 2 last week and I get none this week.

Don't forget about the 30% Tm Appreciation Discount this weekend if you plan to buy any of our clearance items! I got a shipment via FedEx containing all the Winter Merchandise for Jan 8th.

I got my order on my regular arrival day (Monday) on Christmas Eve. You can also see the expect arrival day of your order on iStore.

As for my hours, went from 315 to 220.

Last edited:
Forgot about my valentine set orders since they were put in forever ago but couldn’t see the document saying what was included.

Repackegd Sumtra as a single origin limited time coffee. Regluar Sumtra we sell regularly are now discontinued lol. DM said something about a tough year with coffee crop. So some of our coffees are becoming limited time offers because of it.

Last edited:
Back