Starbucks Team Leaders

Terming my first tomorrow. Tried hard to help and guide them but they didn’t work out... would pull the ladder and sit on it in the middle of the kiosk. Make drinks wrong constantly and never charged for mods. On top never said hi to guests and didn’t talk to team

Does anyone know the DPCIs for the valentines day cups? 9 different cup types were cut from my order and I can only pull the SKU #s.

We had a lot of merchandise cut for the holiday set and i was told we couldn’t order..i had to reach out to LSR who then ordered the cups for me....so the sku’s should be fine for them to order for you

With the holiday stuff, they autoshipped it later. I really don't think seasonal stuff is anything we can order or even really request.

When you say it was "cut", do you mean you looked on the ordering site and it lists the item and then says 0 ordered 0 confirmed 0 unconfirmed? I'm pretty sure that means it's either something we don't carry or they'll send it to us later if we are supposed to have it. That same thing always happens whenever I order something that we don't carry anymore. It's an item that Target has assigned a DPCI to, but hasn't purchased from Starbucks, I think.

With the holiday stuff, they autoshipped it later. I really don't think seasonal stuff is anything we can order or even really request.

When you say it was "cut", do you mean you looked on the ordering site and it lists the item and then says 0 ordered 0 confirmed 0 unconfirmed? I'm pretty sure that means it's either something we don't carry or they'll send it to us later if we are supposed to have it. That same thing always happens whenever I order something that we don't carry anymore. It's an item that Target has assigned a DPCI to, but hasn't purchased from Starbucks, I think.
Istore shows a good amount of cups from this set (they are in the sirens eye) as not shipped on my shipment details. Rather they can actual order the cups for me or not...i like to think that the more they see us request items like this the more they'll realize it's a problem. My lobby is bare bones and I can't even fill it with core merch because there is no core merch at the DC. So for me it really isn't just a seasonal problem..hopefully other DCs are different. But I'll keep complaining to my DM and MySupport and the LSR team until I see a change.

Lesson for everyone. Order core items before the holidays. This time of the year, everyone is trying to order core items and wiping out the DC.
I've unfortunately been trying to order core merch since we've opened over a month ago and have only been able to recieve the clear plastic venti tumblers and the you are here demi and mugs.

I guess its our DC that we are ordering from. I order just fine in September and I've been ordering the You are Here Mug (my state has two) every week during the holidays. Since they sell like hotcakes and I have them displayed near self check out.

Yeah. same here and the other Leads in my area. That's why we became friends and cover each others asses when we each forget something :p

The sad part is, I’ve already helped out a few of our sister stores this week with supplies.... You think corporate Starbucks will let me borrow stuff?

I have good relationships with all my sister stores except the closest. We aren’t on talking terms for a while. ..

Back