Starbucks Team Leaders

Well, I'm glad she didn't go after your tm, but shouldn't have acted that way at all! I will never understand why people think treating others disrespectfully will get any kind of positive results. Nice that your team was concerned about you. I don't think anyone at my store has finished reviews. 32 call offs today because of snow, so everyone who could make it in was doing several areas. You haven't lived until you push z-racks of swim from the truck while covering in Starbucks.
I was more embarrassed by the entire interaction because I hold myself to high standards when I'm at work and for a heated argument to ensue with my TMs present and guests hearing was not what I wanted. Granted we weren't shouting but you could hear and feel the irritation and tension. In the end she apologized but it could have been handled a different way. I told my ETL and she was livid, she was bothered that she wasn't there to have my back. Anyway yeah I don't think any TLs finished their TM reviews haha. Dang, you handled that? Props to you!

Oh my god I found that document with all the pictures. Holy shit I hate target for not telling me about this three years ago. Just search "Starbucks reference guide" in workbench and it should be the 4th result. 47 pages. I already saved it and emailed it out to every target Starbucks in my city. And my DM.

So, is the Caramelized Honey sauce I received today autoshipped for Spring 1, or is it one of the 3 "Starbucks Syrups" I ordered last week? Haha.

Oh my god I found that document with all the pictures. Holy shit I hate target for not telling me about this three years ago. Just search "Starbucks reference guide" in workbench and it should be the 4th result. 47 pages. I already saved it and emailed it out to every target Starbucks in my city. And my DM.
You are my hero!

Ok do you know if they are having an issue replenishing the yogurt since we have to now requisition it?

I think that because the yogurt came in 6 packs, we were throwing away so much they said to start getting it from the floor. We don't sell that many smoothies. Fine by me.

I think that because the yogurt came in 6 packs, we were throwing away so much they said to start getting it from the floor. We don't sell that many smoothies. Fine by me.
Yeah but I actually sell a lot of smoothies so I need the yogurt to constantly be on the floor and it seems like the requisitioning of the yogurt isn't working for me.

Maybe your DM can ok you to order it? Stand alones must be able to order it-- They can't just get if off the floor. Otherwise, just grab lots when you get food trucks. I have to grab practically all the heavy cream when the milk guy comes. Anyone shopping at my store for it is probably out of luck.

Yeah I'm going to have to do that but there's never enough for me lol, I'm going to have to my support this and communicate it to my store.

We have a Kroger next door. I have had to buy heavy cream from them before--ridiculous.

Yeah that's happened to me as well. I take my STL's P-card and get half and half, heavy cream whenever we run out. Even ice during the summer time.

My TL buddy is friends with the PA so she tells her what she needs & PA sends it over.

My TL buddy is friends with the PA so she tells her what she needs & PA sends it over.
I wish my PA was like that. He's very hostile at times to other TMs and the CTL is new and role and is intimidated to deal with him. I have the milk vendors business card so I communicate directly with him if I need more dairy.

When I was there, we had the BEST dairy guy.
He'd come over & check our coolers, chat up a storm, always made sure we had enough on-hand.
We'd tell him if there were big events coming up & he'd bolster the order.
*sigh* How things SHOULD work....
Mine is the same, he even Fifos the milk when it should be the market team ensuring that is done.

I just went to get more yogurt from the floor this evening. Neither of the approved yogurts was on the floor. One said there were 3 on hand, but had none on the floor. The other said 11 on hand, all 11 in the backroom. I changed the on-hands for the one that was off and went to pull the other from the backroom. I thought I was going to have to requisition some Market Pantry yogurt (I think I saw some plain nonfat yogurt).

So it seems like requisitioning it might not be working. But I'm not quite sure about that yet.

Also, holy shit, the 4 items next to the yogurt in the backroom were all outdated. I'm going to tell them to go through that whole damn dairy cooler before we get screwed over by Steritech. I saw some yogurt that expired on 1/27/16. Over a month!

I just went to get more yogurt from the floor this evening. Neither of the approved yogurts was on the floor. One said there were 3 on hand, but had none on the floor. The other said 11 on hand, all 11 in the backroom. I changed the on-hands for the one that was off and went to pull the other from the backroom. I thought I was going to have to requisition some Market Pantry yogurt (I think I saw some plain nonfat yogurt).

So it seems like requisitioning it might not be working. But I'm not quite sure about that yet.

Also, holy shit, the 4 items next to the yogurt in the backroom were all outdated. I'm going to tell them to go through that whole damn dairy cooler before we get screwed over by Steritech. I saw some yogurt that expired on 1/27/16. Over a month!
Yeah it doesn't seem to be working for us either. Wow that's insane, have the market team get rid of that ASAP!

Back