Starbucks Team Leaders

Yeah it doesn't seem to be working for us either. Wow that's insane, have the market team get rid of that ASAP!
Yep, I pulled it from the location and gave it to them and I spent a couple minutes looking around, but I can't spend my whole day doing that (though I'd probably enjoy it for a while).

Yep, I pulled it from the location and gave it to them and I spent a couple minutes looking around, but I can't spend my whole day doing that (though I'd probably enjoy it for a while).
Send an email to the CTL(if you have one) or the ETL-SF to do it for you.

So, have any of you guys tried the caramelizrd honey latte? My store hasn't received the autoshipment yet. It doesn't start until 3/22. It sounds gross though. Hopefully, I am wrong...

So, have any of you guys tried the caramelizrd honey latte? My store hasn't received the autoshipment yet. It doesn't start until 3/22. It sounds gross though. Hopefully, I am wrong...
You're back! And no I haven't. I just received the mail pack today and my order comes in tomorrow so I'll try it. I'm sure it'll sell since it has "caramel" in the name.

You're back! And no I haven't. I just received the mail pack today and my order comes in tomorrow so I'll try it. I'm sure it'll sell since it has "caramel" in the name.
Hey, Coqui! I had trouble accessing the site. Then I just gave up for a while. Nice to be back! I am hoping it comes in my big order today, but I won't be there due to a manager siminar. If you try it, let me know. I am intrigued but scared. Lol

I close LOD tonight, so I will sample it at huddle (they like it when the sbux TL closes). Of course more snow, so there may just be me and a couple others.

I wish my PA was like that. He's very hostile at times to other TMs and the CTL is new and role and is intimidated to deal with him. I have the milk vendors business card so I communicate directly with him if I need more dairy.
Wow. I have great PAs, but the dairy guy is nice, but never seems to bring enough cream or half/half. My market tms stock us every morning and evening with milk, bananas, yogourt. Try coaching the PA for fff. Might help. If our PA found month old yogourt she would have a stroke.

I actually really liked the honey latte. It's not overpoweringly sweet like most of the seasonal lattes are. It really tastes just like a latte with a few honey packets in it.

Just out of curiosity, have you guys stopped selling the Peppermint Mocha? I fuckin' love that drink, that and the Vanilla Latte are really the only drinks I enjoy.

Just out of curiosity, have you guys stopped selling the Peppermint Mocha? I fuckin' love that drink, that and the Vanilla Latte are really the only drinks I enjoy.
Peppermint Mocha and the vanilla latte are year round drinks, the only thing that makes the peppermint mocha "seasonal" are the chocolate curls that go on top.

Peppermint Mocha and the vanilla latte are year round drinks, the only thing that makes the peppermint mocha "seasonal" are the chocolate curls the go on top.

Yessss I'm so glad to hear that. I thought it was a seasonal thing, so I didn't order one for the past month.

I actually really liked the honey latte. It's not overpoweringly sweet like most of the seasonal lattes are. It really tastes just like a latte with a few honey packets in it.
Wasn't bad. Definitely not as sweet as others. Not a fan of the sprinkles though. Will try in tea next time. Second LTO in row without whip. Part of sbux regaining coffee credibility?

Wasn't bad. Definitely not as sweet as others. Not a fan of the sprinkles though. Will try in tea next time. Second LTO in row without whip. Part of sbux regaining coffee credibility?
Probably right about the credibility part. I don't like whip on my drinks. But, most of my clientelle does. I get a lot of frappuccino drinkers, which usually boils down to extra whip and caramel. Lol
I was surpised that honey in a coffee drink didn't taste bad. When I had people asking for it, I always thought it sounded nasty. Perception changed.

Lately I've been hearing people ordering caramel macchiatos with whip!
Waaaaaht?!

I have people who like the 'crappucino' as you call it. First time I made it I was surprised to say the least!

Tried black tea latte with one pump of honey syrup in the tall. Pretty good. DM came by with training materials for new rewards system. Can't wait until I don't have to ring every item separately.

A regular liked to order a tall chai with 7 pumps of chai.
Not much room left for milk.
Favorite worst drink was a gal who ordered a green tea frapp & substituted raspberry syrup for classic.
Because of the color, the 'crappucino' was born.
We had a regular who would get a venti 14-pump extra hot (no water, obviously... no room for that) chai and then complained that it wasn't hot enough because the chai we put in was room temperature. So one of my baristas started putting the chai into the steaming pitcher and then topping it off with milk and steaming it to like 180*. He loved it and got that drink almost daily for at least a year. We all knew him as "chai guy". Nice guy, as long as you got his drink right.

But I'm sure we all have stories like that. The worst one I ever heard was on r/starbucks. A guest wanted a "breath of splenda". She would get her tea unsweetened. Adding splenda was apparently way too much for her, so she told the baristas to literally just open up the package of splenda above the tea shaker, but not put any in. Somehow, that was the right amount. I just want to meet her and ask her 1) how she got it to that point and 2) if she is similarly insane with the rest of her life, or if it's just with Starbucks.

A guest wanted a "breath of splenda". She would get her tea unsweetened. Adding splenda was apparently way too much for her, so she told the baristas to literally just open up the package of splenda above the tea shaker, but not put any in. Somehow, that was the right amount.
I bet she also believes in homeopathic 'medicine.' because if ingesting an undetectable amount of Splenda works, then surely...

Back