Starbucks Team Leaders

Okay. I'll try mopping them then. I grabbed them and threw them into the sink and scrubbed them down but it gets time consuming.

It seems to work for us. I think we are much slower than you though. When the snow is done, I will have my PMT power wash them. Not sure that's any better, but he likes to do it!

I'll try it out today. It's so hard for me to have my PMT do things like that because he either forgets or doesn't do it. It's gotten to the point that I send follow up emails and copy my ETL so she's aware.

Today was a really rough close for me. I had to coach my FSA today and tomorrow I'll be coaching another TM for leaving the freezer empty and with empty boxes on the floor.

We have a great PMT. Always willing to help out. I hate the days when I feel like all I do is coach. Especially when it's for things the TM knows better.

Same here. I was just so disappointed. My TM pulling pastries left all the empty boxes on the floor inside the freezer and did not restock the freezer. Then my FSA wasn't in dress code and wasn't cleaning the lobby before going on his second break (it's an expectation that I rolled out to everyone). It was just a frustrating Saturday night.

Last edited:
There was a message on Workbench saying that Target was not participating in the half off fraps. We turned away tons of guests lol.

There was a message on Workbench saying that Target was not participating in the half off fraps. We turned away tons of guests lol.

That's going to go over like a ton of bricks.

To the guests a Starbucks is a Starbucks just because it's in a Target doesn't mean they can't have their half off.

It seemed fine at my store. We just explained it to the guests and then they went to another Starbucks. They seemed to understand.

Same here. Everyone seemed to understand....except for this one guy who threatened to sue us for false advertising because "I got an email". Yes, but the email says "at participating locations". Thank goodness they turned off guest surveys at the Starbucks registers or I'm sure we would have gotten a bad comment from that guy.

We used to get that a lot when I was still at spot.
They'd whip out their phone & show me with a smirk until I pointed out the 'participating locations'.
Used to do the same when they came in with a barista's code.
Fortunately I knew where all the nearby standalones were located.

Back