Starbucks Team Leaders

Glad I'll have both during Q4.
Both machines are loaded with decaf in addition to the reg roast or blond.
We can be steaming milk for a chai while pulling shots for an Americano on one machine, doing decaf on another, etc.
Makes morning rush bearable.

Glad I'll have both during Q4.
Both machines are loaded with decaf in addition to the reg roast or blond.
We can be steaming milk for a chai while pulling shots for an Americano on one machine, doing decaf on another, etc.
Makes morning rush bearable.
You have the larger part of one of them filled with blonde?

Does anyone know the dpci for the pickup papers that come in the orange box? Or what they are called on the order guide?

I don't believe pickup paper is order-able anymore. 5# xmas blend should still be order able...I don't have DPCI but item # is 7387 or the UPC is 00762111612724 if that helps.

Thanks. We had so many pickup papers that I haven’t had to order in over 2 years. I only have long oven tongs and they are hard to get into the case sometimes. I’ll have to get the smaller ones.

Thanks. We had so many pickup papers that I haven’t had to order in over 2 years. I only have long oven tongs and they are hard to get into the case sometimes. I’ll have to get the smaller ones.
I like the black ones that we used to use for bananas, but I don't see them on the order guide right now, so they might be discontinued. I just prefer plastic ones when grabbing pastries, so I guess I'd recommend the tiny clear plastic tea tongs. I think it's 260-04-0668.

I like the small clear ones too.
Easy to reach into the case without knocking things over.

MySupport might do it, but they'd probably need a DPCI.

Edit: I found the UPC on an invoice on the istore, but no DPCI. 00762111404374. Not sure if that will help or not.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to order the rubber like piece for the blender that goes under the lid? It says hand wash on it.

i love spending my time in a workcenter where the baristas are actively refusing my effort to fix the issues that led to us getting put on non compliance (again!)

this is a productive use of my time, one week before christmas, right??

i love spending my time in a workcenter where the baristas are actively refusing my effort to fix the issues that led to us getting put on non compliance (again!)

this is a productive use of my time, one week before christmas, right??
Perhaps your efforts should be directed towards getting rid of said baristas. Are you coaching, Documenting and following up? Lets eliminate the dead weight.

Perhaps your efforts should be directed towards getting rid of said baristas. Are you coaching, Documenting and following up? Lets eliminate the dead weight.

believe me, i’m trying. i can only do so much when the ETL-Food doesn’t care

I think JJ is still SETL. Not sure he can even put coachings into Workday for that area.

Back