Starbucks Team Leaders

I manage a store on a school campus. The situation here is getting scary. National guard and homeland security just set up a testing facility in one of the parking lots and all students are getting kicked out of the dorms.

Whelp, my SM just got word that our cafe only store will be closing early starting tomorrow. Will not be setting the sandwich/pastry display case. Only 5 customers are allowed in the store. A greeter will be stationed at the door to stop people until someone leaves keeping the total customers at 5 (order from MN Governor)

Obviously Target won't be doing that. Something new each day, yay...

I had so many people call and say they were going to be waiting for right when the store open for those new Matte pink studded cups on Tuesday 3/24. Now that today’s our last day are we allowed to still sell or do we just postpone since we aren’t going to be open?

We can still sell the cups at any register. I can’t remember if people can use physical Starbucks gift cards at other registers. They definitely can’t reload, and I doubt they could use their app.

Back