Starbucks Team Leaders

Anyone know the dcpi for:

All the chalk markers.
The pin we use for signs on the sandwiches.
White warming bag for warned pastries and sandwiches.
Oh my god I found that document with all the pictures. Holy shit I hate target for not telling me about this three years ago. Just search "Starbucks reference guide" in workbench and it should be the 4th result. 47 pages. I already saved it and emailed it out to every target Starbucks in my city. And my DM.

Thanks
@Xanatos

I'll look at it when I get it tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

Another thing I couldn't find on the order guide are the dried fruits for the shaken drinks. Do my best to shift through it. Sometimes I miss alot of things >.<

Another thing I couldn't find on the order guide are the dried fruits for the shaken drinks. Do my best to shift through it. Sometimes I miss alot of things >.<
Print out the guide, my sbtl ordered that things were needed after I gave it to them. New blenders & pitchers for starters...they loved the pictures.

It's on the order guide as Berry inclusion. I'll get the dpci in a bit.

Yeah, I did see the inclusion but wasn't sure those were it or not. Can we still order the dried oranges? The Berry Sangria is still on the menu. So I assume it is still order able?

Yeah, I did see the inclusion but wasn't sure those were it or not. Can we still order the dried oranges? The Berry Sangria is still on the menu. So I assume it is still order able?
It's probably still orderable. How much do you have left? You should probably aim to run out of the oranges in mid to late October. Guests at my store aren't ordering it anywhere near as much. They won't be ordering it at all in November, so anything left at that point will be a waste.

I have 3 bags left, I guess I should leave it be. Only person that has been ordering it is my direct ETL anyways :p

I have 3 bags left, I guess I should leave it be. Only person that has been ordering it is my direct ETL anyways :p
That's 2 week's worth, I'd say it's enough. I'm wondering if it's better to put a sticker on the menu board saying we're out or to offer it without the orange and maybe suggest double the berries as a substitution (assuming we still have the syrup). Thoughts?

What about the Peach Tranquility Tea? Has that been discontinued? Tried ordering some and notice the order button missing for it on the MyDevice.

Today I had someone ask for a salted caramel mocha frap with chai. I looked at her, quizzically. Sounds weird, but ok. She saw my look, then said she did want a salted caramel mocha frap, but without the mocha or anything, just with chai. Oh, right, ok.

So I did a chai frap with CR and salt.

Not as bad as the strawberry mocha kid I had the other day. I asked hot/iced/frozen and figured out he wanted a frap, so probably STCF with mocha. Nope! After I made it, he says it's supposed to be pink. He googled strawberry mocha and found a pic of a STCF and showed it to me, so I just made a STCF and he was happy with that. And he was kind of a dick about all of it. But not even on purpose, he was just dumb as shit. I remember what it's like to not know how to order at Starbucks and I will bend over backwards to get you a drink you like, but don't use words if you don't know what they mean. Don't tell me mocha and then get mad at me for putting mocha in it. Just describe the drink and I'll help figure it out.

I usually get the ones who try to describe the recipe: ....and it has 6 shots of toffee nut, 3 shots of mocha, some milk & crunchy bits and....
WTF?!
I finally tell them to pull up the recipe or it ain't happenin'.

Had a hi-maintenance yoga mom order her grande-one-shot-only-soy-with-one-pump-cinnamon-dolce-one-pump-chai-extra-hot-no-foam latte; had me read it back to her but I merely showed her the side of the cup which now looked like a wall of graffiti in a NY subway.
She looked at it & shrugged "That means NOTHING to me...."
I smiled patronizingly & said "It's a barista thing."
Afterwards, she took a sip & said "I guess it'll do...."
Hope you like decaf, beotch.

You can. I am not able to order more, so I am holding off for a bit. Also, remember to save some for the Halloween buy a frapp, get a cookie free deal. I think it's only if you buy a Halloween frapp though.

You can. I am not able to order more, so I am holding off for a bit. Also, remember to save some for the Halloween buy a frapp, get a cookie free deal. I think it's only if you buy a Halloween frapp though.
I don't think I want to encourage people to get the frappula frap. These things won't be orderable, so I'd like to actually sell them.

Also, what the hell - 1 case of pumpkin scones and they come in 3-packs so I can't even try to spread it out by putting like 1 out per day.

I know, right? Mine are gone already. I will have no problem selling the cookies and cake pops. They are good sellers for me. And the mummies are so cute :). I have one guest who wants to buy enough for her kid's classroom.

Back