Starbucks Team Leaders

So, since I'm pretty new as a TL, I was not aware we had to write self reviews. Can someone help me out? I was told to go into the the Talent Management system but I don't know where to go now. Does anyone have some sort of format or template this should be written in?

I'm not sure the 2016 self review is in there yet. We can definitely help you out though. A lot of it is based on total store score now, and it is easier than it used to be. I will try to look tomorrow and see what is there.

Yup, we got our order already de-trashed & stashed.
Some really cute tumblers & mugs; our girls are gonna squeeee.
Looking at the Siren's Eye for the set. There is a bunch from the Winter /Holiday Set. Did you get more in or will we have to order those ourselves?

Looking at the Siren's Eye for the set. There is a bunch from the Winter /Holiday Set. Did you get more in or will we have to order those ourselves?
That's most likely if you still have them in stock. There should be an "Infill" section that shows you what cups to place if you are out of the holiday merchandise.

didn't have enough time to get all the cleaning done tonight, the list of things we're out of is longer than the list of things we have after two weeks without an order arriving, and our DM is coming tomorrow! yaaay! but at least I'm off lol!

How do you find out what volume you are? I found a random spreadsheet on workbench today listing my store as Volume 2. Not sure how up to date that is.

Does anyone want Christmas blend? The last time I walked by the Starbucks, it was all still there... just waiting... lol

well, we had our DM visit today. I wasn't working, but I had to go in to pick up an online order, so I stopped in at the Bux to see how we were doing. uh, apparently our TL walked out of the meeting crying. so I guess that doesn't bode well.

Does anyone want Christmas blend? The last time I walked by the Starbucks, it was all still there... just waiting... lol
We got calls ALL last week when ours was already gone.
Followed by: "Well, do you know who STILL has any?" like we keep tabs on every store.

well, we had our DM visit today. I wasn't working, but I had to go in to pick up an online order, so I stopped in at the Bux to see how we were doing. uh, apparently our TL walked out of the meeting crying. so I guess that doesn't bode well.
Sorry it went so badly. I really cannot imagine any DM I've had making me cry. Missing orders aren't your TL's fault.

Back