Starbucks Team Leaders

Does anyone have the sku number for the little containers we put inclusions in? Like protein powder, matcha, freeze dried berries, java chips, etc?

Thank you! Also just a refreshior with frappacinos as my trainer didn't go over them to much, it's whole
Milk to the first line correct?
Step 1: Pumps of frap roast (skip for creme)
Step 2: Add milk to the first line (whole is default)
Step 3: Pour into blender pitcher
Step 4: Add syrups, powders, or inclusions according to recipe
Step 5: Add ice using volumetric scoops
Step 6: Pump base
Step 7: Lid and blend!

ETA there should be stickers with this routine available somewhere (or can be ordered if you didn't get any in your setup shipment). we have a set stuck to the top of our cold bar fridge and one on the wall next to the ice bin. they're really handy while you're trying to get the routine down.

Those recipe cards suck. Miniscule print and no real rhyme or reason to them. It takes forever to look up a drink!

We got new ones. I haven't actually looked at them yet. I think they were simplified though. Master Macchiatos and mochas. That's what we make all day. It's warm where you are, so maybe Fraps. See above posts for frap advice. You really won't need the cards after a couple weeks. You've got this.

Grand opening this monday, 3 -6. I'm 3 to 9:30 closing with another new TM, so I'm kinda worried. The new opener has the trainer with them but we'll be on our own.

Lordy.

You closed FA plenty of times; this is similar in that you shut down equipment, clean it & your counterware.
Also make sure items are set up for the openers (tea/iced coffee pitchers, pastries, milk fridges full, cups/lids/straws stocked, etc).
Dude, you got this.

Keep the neck-snapping hands busy with making drinks.
If you have to, talking thru clenched teeth can sometimes pass as a 'smile'.
Sometimes.

Step 1: Pumps of frap roast (skip for creme)
Step 2: Add milk to the first line (whole is default)
Step 3: Pour into blender pitcher
Step 4: Add syrups, powders, or inclusions according to recipe
Step 5: Add ice using volumetric scoops
Step 6: Pump base
Step 7: Lid and blend!

ETA there should be stickers with this routine available somewhere (or can be ordered if you didn't get any in your setup shipment). we have a set stuck to the top of our cold bar fridge and one on the wall next to the ice bin. they're really handy while you're trying to get the routine down.
stickers are what helped me on pumps/steps.

My god, past two days, pure macchiato madness. Madness I say....needless to say, I am all out of coconut milk and almond milk. Surronding Target and Standalone Starbucks are in similar situations.

I have a bunch, but not enough to give to other stores. A nearby store asked for some and I had to say no for the first time in years.

So looking over my order from last week. Seems like I didn't scan Coconut Milk. As such, I don't have any coming in on my load and I am sold out. I work in a Super Target and have the following in my store:

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.
Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

Would either work as a substitute? Or am I better off just not serving any coconut related drinks this week? I could try borrow, but I know the stores around me are already tight on the coconut supplies >.<

No, you have to use the Starbucks milk. A few years ago, I subbed Silk for soy, because at the time it was the only milk substitute we carried. DM said either borrow or go without.

So, who's out of what? Stand-alones tried to borrow almond milk, coconut milk, and caramel drizzle. Yikes. We still have everything, but will run out of coconut milk before our order arrives. Should be OK with almond, but it will be close.

It has been a couple years since I've ever run out of anything and had to borrow stuff, other than when the distribution centers are out (COUGH egg whites right now). The joys of being a small/mid volume store with lots of storage space lol.

Large vol but my SBTL ordered heavy on the milks during the holidays & hasn't let up.
We just got three pallets in so this week we're stocking up heavy since spring break is coming up fast & we're a destination spot.

Back