Starbucks Team Leaders

I went in and called my DM. He emailed us a list of stores that were effected in our district but all together I think it was close to 300 stores that were effected. I called LSR and they said they are sending an auto shipment of select items from the missing shipment(only 1 case of each item) to about 250 of the stores that should arrive either Wed or Thurs but tbh that isn't going to hold us over thoughout the weekend until the missing shipment gets in on Tuesday🙄 I've been in Sbux for over 5 years, and I dont remember ever having as many delivery issues as we've had in the last couple of months. Anyone have any clue what's going on with this?

I went in and called my DM. He emailed us a list of stores that were effected in our district but all together I think it was close to 300 stores that were effected. I called LSR and they said they are sending an auto shipment of select items from the missing shipment(only 1 case of each item) to about 250 of the stores that should arrive either Wed or Thurs but tbh that isn't going to hold us over thoughout the weekend until the missing shipment gets in on Tuesday🙄 I've been in Sbux for over 5 years, and I dont remember ever having as many delivery issues as we've had in the last couple of months. Anyone have any clue what's going on with this?

I’ve so many issues. The delivery team lost one of my trucks. I called Starbucks Corporate and they magically found it the next day.
Our delivery was delayed as well. We had inventory last week so I know I order the day before the cut off. DM told me that it was system glitch with Starbucks. Dropped everyone’s order a day after the cut off. I am getting four items for an emergency order. I’ve borrowed a few things and will make due.

My store has gotten a partial order once out of the last four weeks. And no order the other three. We ordered 3-4 days before it was due each time. Luckily we were prepared and are only out of 2 items... LSR told me corporate isn’t handing over the order information correctly.

Also as for the cold brew strings, they haven’t been showing up with the bags, so we wash, rinse, and sanitize zip ties before using them.

Last edited:
LSR called me this morning and said my order would arrive today between 1030am and 230pm and that he’s not sure why it’s a day late.

For some reason it doesn't give me an option to order.
Try mySupporting it. Also, email that emergency order email and they should be able to put it in for you, as long as your store has 2 mastrenas (or if you’re lucky enough to have a mastrena 2).

(or if you’re lucky enough to have a mastrena 2).

Funny thing... I was told by my F&B Director that we are out of the OG Mastrena and going forward all replacements/add-ins are Mastrena 2. And that by 2023 we will all have Blonde Espresso (and Nitro in most stores*)

Hey guys so when I ask this question etl hr doesn't know and answers vary by the previous leader and other food leaders at other stores. what do you put production items under for req account/sub

Hey guys so when I ask this question etl hr doesn't know and answers vary by the previous leader and other food leaders at other stores. what do you put production items under for req account/sub

I haven’t done this in years so I can’t remember the numbers but there used to be a requisition page we had printed out from workbench. It gave all the numbers and there was one for food.

Should be able to type 6? The 549 is really 549000 and the 772 is really 772000 and the 7025 is really 702500. Odd that you can only type 3 digits in.

Back