Starbucks Team Leaders

Honestly at that point not sure if it's worth you getting involved. Let the sbux DM take care of it. He needs to make some threats about closing sbux down before anyone will start to care over there. Once your sbux DM and target DM get involved then that's the time to start to take charge.

I am pretty sure they were put on Nnc and that threat was made if I remember correctly. Sounds like it just needs to happen and someone will have a hard lesson after word

Have any of you been getting product (syrups, juices, etc) that are close to expiration?
Or items you didn't order?
I tried to order holiday pastries as soon as they hit & couldn't but now boxes of ginger bread & the like show up unbidden.
Also noticed some tea juices I'd gotten in have a VERY short shelf life.
Guess our DC is purging old stock.

I got 4 cases of caramel sauce autoshipped to me (high priority autoshipment via FedEx, at that!) and I was already well stocked on it. That's it for things I didn't order.

As for short dated things, I got a case of cloud powder 3 weeks ago and it expires in a few days and I can't reorder it. Maybe it's discontinued and they just haven't told us.

I had a case of fruit/nut/seed medley that was 75% full and expired in late November, so I ordered a case in mid-November and got a case with the exact same expiration date. The LSR apologized for that one.

Seasonal pastries shouldn't be orderable, but yeah they'll be pushing whatever is left now. Better to send it to us than to have it expire at the DC. Last Christmas I had so much pushed to me that I put a few full cases of things in the break room in January. They're supposed to autoship based on your on hands, although that's not a perfect system.

I think the tea juices have always had a fairly short shelf life. Plus they underproduced them at first and then overproduced them to make up for it, so they made a lot that expire in January/February and now they aren't selling as much.

Prolly thought you were 'insinuating' she was fat! lmao

I'll have guests order a drink with a dairy-free milk with fewer pumps of syrup & I'll ask "So no whip?" & they'll say "Oh, no! I WANT the whip!" :rolleyes:

Prolly thought you were 'insinuating' she was fat! lmao

I'll have guests order a drink with a dairy-free milk with fewer pumps of syrup & I'll ask "So no whip?" & they'll say "Oh, no! I WANT the whip!" :rolleyes:
Some people use the WC as moisturizer. 👀

Does anyone have access to the menu board pricing zone list? Can someone message it to me. Please :(

Has anyone gotten this new pastry cart that we were suppose to get over a year ago?View attachment 9500

One of the locations by me has it. I worked in that store last Saturday. The cart itself is great, but I don't think this makes sense to have if your store does under 5k a day or doesn't sell alot of food.. It's very large, the trays on the side are great for things like vb scones or blueberry muffins. The only downfall I noticed is depending on the lighting in your store... it could be difficult to find things so you would deff have to label each section. Also, the trays could be difficult to pull out. They don't slide out that easily.

How do you find out if your store is getting nitro this year?

Currently a Shift Supervisor at a Company Operated too. Nitro system is pretty much the same as it is before having nitro but with extra steps to make the kegs. Once the kegs are plugged in. It's like a beer tap, the water is premixed. So for a regular cold Brew. Fill to the top black line, add nice, and done. Nitro is just fill all the way to the top with no ice and done.

So really one extra step in the process of making it. And one less step in building a drink.

Nitro drink only come in tall and grande size for quality reasons (not caffeine content).

Last edited:
Our DM contacted us to let us know it was happening. We recieved a notification through storelink as well. I'm excited!

Back