Target Circle

Yeah, I remember that. Did everyone have to do the training or did they just require the advocates?

What's this "missed purchase" thing on the target circle page where you enter the receipt number? I'm imagining people digging through the trash looking for receipts to get credit for. Good way to abuse the system unless theres some kind of restrictions to it.

You can scan a receipt up to 7 days after I believe, yeah. I imagine that'll get retracted. Somewhere on workbench there's an "onboarding" thing and an FAQ that I printed out for my front end to peruse, it has suggested methods of talking about it. I'm going in early to put up Circle ISM, I'll see if I can find where I got it.

You can scan a receipt up to 7 days after I believe, yeah. I imagine that'll get retracted. Somewhere on workbench there's an "onboarding" thing and an FAQ that I printed out for my front end to peruse, it has suggested methods of talking about it. I'm going in early to put up Circle ISM, I'll see if I can find where I got it.

it's on the Target Circle launch event page as well as the Target Circle process page in Workbench ;-)

Question about Target Circle. Let's say you unlink your Redcard from your app. During checking out, when you scan Target Circle, and than use your Redcard after. Do you get both the 1% Reward and 5% discount? Since they are scan/done separately?

Don’t forget to go under my profile on spot Circle & turn on the red card as payment, so you don’t have to scan the receipt every time.

You either get the 5% with your Redcard or the 1% with Circle, doesn't matter if your card is in Wallet or not. I got all the signage (that we got) up but we couldn't put up the door clings - our doors are two-pane, split in the middle, and the clings are for full size glass doors :( I was bummed, it was gonna look so cool. The doggos hanging off the checklanes look cute though!

Only other hiccup so far: guest complained that she "had" to sign up because she didn't see the "No thanks!" button and the cashier didn't know it was there. Clarified with my team.

This is a big new feature.

Any offers they saved can now be redeemed by entering the phone number at checkout.
Say I scanned 30 Circle Offers (formerly Cartwheel offers) and my phone died before the cashier could scan my Wallet.
Used to be I'm screwed, but now, so long as you have your phone number associated with your Target account, entering your number in the credit card machine will tell POS to apply your saved offers.

35DD935B-546D-4935-94EF-0D9F6F235176.jpeg

And it's actually hugely annoying.

I'm in a pilot store and have been dealing with this for quite awhile. I HATE that you can't press total BEFORE the guest either a) puts in their phone number or b) presses 'no thanks'.
Yup, it was a way to force the Guest to make an active selection. But it ended up being annoying to us.

We have lazy cashiers at my store who just tap the No Thanks for them after the first item. How they're not being talked to, I don't know.

Back