Archived The phonestations on the sales floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone. I'm a new Hardline team member at Target and I'm still in my first week of being trained week. I have a question about the procedure to answer a phone call from these

target01big.jpg

My trainer has told me something a long the lines of "Wait until you hear the automatic voice"; "click the dial three times"; "type this 4 digit code."

Unless I'm completely off track here, it's not as easy as just picking it up and saying "Hello, this is XYZ department, how may I help you?"

Thanks and Happy Sunday.

As far as the phones at my store, you wait for the automatic voice, press pound then enter the four digit line the call is parked on (I.e. Toys has a call on 2280). You can most likely answer with the department name or simply "thank you for holding,this is FINDING, can I help you find something

As far as the phones at my store, you wait for the automatic voice, press pound then enter the four digit line the call is parked on (I.e. Toys has a call on 2280). You can most likely answer with the department name or simply "thank you for holding,this is FINDING, can I help you find something
That sounds right. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back