To That One Guest - II

I stopped by (the other) Target in town today looking for marked down Halloween candy, not yet! I bought a jar of olives and some hot dog buns instead. I can wait. I don't really need it anyway. Do you see this at your store: Karen parking her huge Infinity SUV (white, of course) in the handicapped space? Peppy little Karen with the tan Titleist golf cap on, bleached pony tail hanging out, $300 jogging suit, make up, the works! Our local police ticket them.

I won't identify my state but my area staggers trick or treat nights. Ridiculous but that's how they do it. One town is the 28th, one the 29th etc etc. I went looking on the 30th! That's ok, I'm trying to lose a few lbs anyway.

My store marked it down on Halloween. However, the majority of cities had Trick or Treat last weekend. Good thing because it was cold and pouring rain.

Me, too. It was my last year ToTing, in fact. It was kind of awesome, as nobody else was out so we made bank.

NICE! We only really made it to three or four houses. My sister is in a wheelchair and my dad got tired of pushing her through the snow while also trying to keep track of my brother who was 3 at the time. 😂 I was more upset that our jack o'lantern windsock blew away, but I was six. (We found it in the yard later after the snow melted. Whew!)

Yep. All through my childhood we had two costumes a year. One for the school parade and one that would fit over a snowsuit for actual trick or treating. That second one tended to be something really simple like a cape and mask where size didn't matter and we could get several years' use out of it.

To that one guest: I'm glad my SETL denied your claim that the toilet paper you were buying was $6.99 and not the $12.99 like it was ringing up. When he offered to go back to the sales-floor to check the sign, you backed down and made an excuse that you had to go get more money from your husband or something like that. It was kind of funny to watch you not get your way after you've done that so many times already. You're part of the reason I'm glad that I'm mostly scheduled for self-checkout nowadays. Please go shop somewhere else and annoy another store's employees.

TTOG: You always have the habit of ordering 'just a plain latte' until you've tendered your card & finished your transaction.
Then it's "Oh, can you add Pumpkin Spice to that?" or "Did I say almond milk?"
Which is why I don't hit total until the drink is in the queue.
And I've taught my newbies the same thing.

TTOG: You can't remove a pair of glasses from the packaging, wear them, and then hand me them at the end of your order because you were "just borrowing them". And please, don't put the entire store in your cart and then tell me you don't want half of it by throwing it all on my belt. :')
Omg, I found so many empty packages of reading glasses the other day. I hate when people do that.

Back