To That One Guest - II

TTG (to those guests) who makes a DU order and goes shopping still say you’re on your way to get the order. We can bring it to you at the SD if you let the GS TM know before you say you’re here

Yes. After your return of a pair of shorts without tags , I expect you to take your overflowing cart of grocery , lamps, and spiderwrapped electronics, diapers and soda and chips...over to one of 4 open checklanes so that I can move on to help the 3 guest who have returns to process in the return line.

TTOG: You couldn't remember your *regular* drink, couldn't describe it, asked for a plain coffee but balked when we asked you how much cream/sugar you wanted because it wasn't on a condiment bar. You tsked, said "I'm not doing this" & walked off.
We're not doing 'this' either.
Buh-bye, Felicia.

TTOG: You couldn't remember your *regular* drink, couldn't describe it, asked for a plain coffee but balked when we asked you how much cream/sugar you wanted because it wasn't on a condiment bar. You tsked, said "I'm not doing this" & walked off.
We're not doing 'this' either.
Buh-bye, Felicia.
Ok I'm going to admit I don't like places that put the cream and sugar in for you. Rarely do they ever get it right. Coffee is chemistry and only I know the right formula for me.

That being said, I'm sure it's much better for you guys to not have to stock and clean up the mess of do-it-yourself cream and sugar stations.

I make my coffee at home. It comes out hot and perfect every time. In the past I've spent too much money on crappy cups of coffee that I've ended up dumping in the trash.

Unless your e also purchasing our target shopping baskets ; kindly unload your groceries onto the belt and remove the basket like the 4 full open lanes of customers are demonstrating ahead of you. You are not special. I am not your personal cashier.
On an extra grouchy day I've been known to take the basket and just dump out the items. On a not so grumpy day , I would just look at the guest and say "oh you forgot to take your items out of the basket."

On an extra grouchy day I've been known to take the basket and just dump out the items. On a not so grumpy day , I would just look at the guest and say "oh you forgot to take your items out of the basket."
It is an awkward angle to dip into the basket so I just dump them.

Ok I'm going to admit I don't like places that put the cream and sugar in for you. Rarely do they ever get it right. Coffee is chemistry and only I know the right formula for me.
We were told pull everything but napkins & stir sticks (individually wrapped) from the bar; no sugar packets, sweeteners or creamer.
If anyone balks we'll give them however many sweeteners & a sample cup of cream/milk on the side but this woman wasn't having it.
Don't know who crapped in her Wheaties.

Unless your e also purchasing our target shopping baskets ; kindly unload your groceries onto the belt and remove the basket like the 4 full open lanes of customers are demonstrating ahead of you. You are not special. I am not your personal cashier.
If I had a nickel for every time a guest told me I thought it would be easier for you if I left my items in the basket. Nope not easier!!

To Every Guest Trying to Use Circle Week Offers and Price Match at the Same Time:
Fuck you.
No, genuinely. I have had to tell SOOOOOOOO many guests that you absolutely cannot price match with, say, best buy's price for Beats Solo 3 headphones AND use the Target circle $80 off offer. And guess what? They still try to do it anyway. I literally had to forcefully stop a guest today at self-checkout (just a reminder: I'm at a small-format store that is all SCO unless it is extremely busy) from entering their target circle number after I did the price match for them; keep in mind, I did explicitly say "you're just doing a price match right? because we cannot do a price match and a target circle offer at the same time," to which they replied "yes I'm just price matching, no circle." Thankfully they didn't try to argue with me much when I made them stop typing in their number, all I got was "b-b-but they let me do this at *insert other location*!" and then they just looked defeated that I actually know the policy. Watch out for these type of guests y'all

To Every Guest Trying to Use Circle Week Offers and Price Match at the Same Time:
Fuck you.
No, genuinely. I have had to tell SOOOOOOOO many guests that you absolutely cannot price match with, say, best buy's price for Beats Solo 3 headphones AND use the Target circle $80 off offer. And guess what? They still try to do it anyway. I literally had to forcefully stop a guest today at self-checkout (just a reminder: I'm at a small-format store that is all SCO unless it is extremely busy) from entering their target circle number after I did the price match for them; keep in mind, I did explicitly say "you're just doing a price match right? because we cannot do a price match and a target circle offer at the same time," to which they replied "yes I'm just price matching, no circle." Thankfully they didn't try to argue with me much when I made them stop typing in their number, all I got was "b-b-but they let me do this at *insert other location*!" and then they just looked defeated that I actually know the policy. Watch out for these type of guests y'all
This has been a nightmare since last weekend, literally we all know by now, tech button goes off first thing in the morning, it’s dealing with same exact crap! Pretty much it’s 1-3 different times an hour we have to deal with it.

Make it right. We give them anything they ask for. "Your sign says 50% off"...Ok, sir. No problem. Not a single lod will back us up for cashier calls so we don't sweat the small stuff. Not our $$. This store is such a joke. Leadership is like watching a middle school at lunch recess.

Fuck you.
Yea, we had to close down our registers in tech because of it being so bad. I’ve just been dragging guest to guest services when they put up a fight and letting them hear it from them. Had to do that multiple times in the last couple days alone.

It came over the walkie earlier this week that price match and circle can't be used at the same time (in response to one TM asking). If a guest were to try this at SCO, would the system just let it happen anyway?
Sort of related, a guest asked me the other day if an item marked with one of those "on-line item" stickers was 50% off the already reduced price because it was on a clearance end cap. Not how it works, but people always try to get the most they can.

It came over the walkie earlier this week that price match and circle can't be used at the same time (in response to one TM asking). If a guest were to try this at SCO, would the system just let it happen anyway?
Sort of related, a guest asked me the other day if an item marked with one of those "on-line item" stickers was 50% off the already reduced price because it was on a clearance end cap. Not how it works, but people always try to get the most they can.
Yes, on SCO it unfortunately will let them which is why I had to intervene and stop the "guest" from typing in their target circle phone number

This has been a nightmare since last weekend, literally we all know by now, tech button goes off first thing in the morning, it’s dealing with same exact crap! Pretty much it’s 1-3 different times an hour we have to deal with it.
Oh yeah, this has happened so many times at my store today :( best thing to do is before they get the beats I say "are you gonna try to price match this?" If the response is yes, I already know the jig and I say "okay, well do know that you can only price match OR use target circle. You can't do both." which makes them just say "forget it" and walk away. I did have two liars again like the last "guest" according to the people at front end today which is lovely

Make it right. We give them anything they ask for. "Your sign says 50% off"...Ok, sir. No problem. Not a single lod will back us up for cashier calls so we don't sweat the small stuff. Not our $$. This store is such a joke. Leadership is like watching a middle school at lunch recess.
Make it right is literally the answer to every guest issue at our store.

TTOG: You've argued about being charged for a drink upgrade, INSISTING that we're wrong. You've bullied some of my kids into not charging you for it until you pissed me off. Now EVERYONE knows that you ARE to be charged for this upgrade so you can hide behind your drive-up order but we all know who the hell you are whenever that order comes thru & yeah, you WILL have to pay extra.
Jerk.

Back