To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: No bananas do not stay $0.39/pound everyday, read the signs instead of getting ticked off at me when you failed to read the price before coming to my lane. No, I will not change the price for you. Try to be nicer next time instead of storming away and leaving bananas in a bag on my counter.

This.
The carts were near our cafe area & I couldn't count how many were simply pushed perpendicular to the rows & left.
After a while, it would block the exit so I would go over & round up carts to push them into the rows.
Only to turn around & see a guest walk off leaving ANOTHER ONE where I'd JUST cleared them.....:mad:
This is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine. They are walking right past the damn carts, hot freaking difficult is it to at least push it into one that's already sitting there? But NOOOOOOO, they just leave it sitting there next to another one so nobody can even walk by without a cart!!!

TTOG: No bananas do not stay $0.39/pound everyday, read the signs instead of getting ticked off at me when you failed to read the price before coming to my lane. No, I will not change the price for you. Try to be nicer next time instead of storming away and leaving bananas in a bag on my counter.
Had this happen the other day. I'm at a pfresh store so they're not per pound, but per banana. The guest swore they should be 17 cents. I can't remember the last time they were THAT low....the lowest I can remember was 24! Even the guest behind them in line said they were AT LEAST 27! (Can't recall how much they rang up off hand, but I think it was 29 maybe???)

This is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine. They are walking right past the damn carts, hot freaking difficult is it to at least push it into one that's already sitting there? But NOOOOOOO, they just leave it sitting there next to another one so nobody can even walk by without a cart!!!

This also happens on the checklanes when people decide they don't need a cart. They just leave it at the end of my lane for either me or my GSA to deal with...they head towards the exit anyways, I don't know why they can't put their cart back...it's not hard. I've actually had some Guests ask me "Can I leave this here?", I just glance at them and say, "If you want." and I give them the look that I would prefer if they did NOT.

This also happens on the checklanes when people decide they don't need a cart. They just leave it at the end of my lane for either me or my GSA to deal with...they head towards the exit anyways, I don't know why they can't put their cart back...it's not hard. I've actually had some Guests ask me "Can I leave this here?", I just glance at them and say, "If you want." and I give them the look that I would prefer if they did NOT.
At least they are asking, I guess. Better than just leaving it....

TToG:

Don't wait until after you've paid to remove your 450 dollar grocery purchase from the counters. We don't have conveyor belts, the counters are tiny. You kept the guest behind you waiting because you took your sweet ass time taking your bags, blocking the card reader so they couldn't pay their two items. Even after they paid after squeezing in between you and your old mom, you still weren't done and blocked the exit, making them have to leave through my lane. You didn't even so much as apologise to them, or acknowledge you were in their way. They weren't happy and gave me one hell of a death glare for something you did.

My answer would be no. Anywho, I've had guests leave carts IN THE LANE - WITH GUESTS BEHIND THEM! - and I'll get their attention and ask them to please push the cart back to the cart well. Thank you and have a nice day!

TTOG: nice try attempting to scam me today while purchasing sudafed. I'm not an idiot. The reason your ID wouldn't scan is because it wasn't valid and no, I'm NOT going to manually input it. Next time, pick which ID you're going to give me BEFORE you get to the counter so I don't actually SEE you rifling through the stack of them in your wallet.

I had a guest ask me that yesterday while I was in a kinda snippy mood and I did respond "you can't bring it back?" and she kinda shrugged, rolled her eyes, and did in fact bring it with her that time. Normally I'll do them a favor and grab it for them but I had a crazy long line and couldn't walk away to do so.

I had a guest ask me that yesterday while I was in a kinda snippy mood and I did respond "you can't bring it back?" and she kinda shrugged, rolled her eyes, and did in fact bring it with her that time. Normally I'll do them a favor and grab it for them but I had a crazy long line and couldn't walk away to do so.

It's pathetic...like you are headed towards an exit anyways. Why should I have to do it for you? Some people honestly think they are too good for everything.

I was leaving the other day after shopping with hubby and a guest (walking out with her child) literally left their cart right in front of the door. Hubby says, "EXCUSE ME?!?! You're really going to leave that there??" The lady turns around and says, "are you speaking to me?" He says, "I sure am! You left your cart blocking the door!" She says, "so move it..." He says, "Nice example you're setting for your child. Lazy ass people..." She says, "whatever" and walks out.

TTOG: despite what you may think, we have other people we fill prescriptions for than you. IDGAF where you're calling from or how much of a hurry you're in, we will fill your prescription in the order in which it was received. You pull this BS ALL.THE.TIME!!! We KNOW when you last filled so we KNOW you're not out (as you always claim to be), if you're in that big of a hurry, maybe you should come back and pick it up when you have a little more time....

TTOG: I was zoning in boys the other night and you were reluctant to go thru a stack of folded shorts because you didn't "want to mess up my work," I was touched. At least someone understands/appreciates how hard it is for sales floor tms to maintain the zone each night. You can come mess up my folds anytime

TTOG: Thanks for helping me decipher what that other guest was asking for. You spent way more time than anyone who isn't working should on picking apart a confusing sentence.

TTOG your puppy was cute but you can't bring him into the store. I know it's hot outside but it's really gross to head right to market and think you're going to get away with it. That's so unsanitary. You're not anyone special. Yes I told on you. Yes they made you leave. You threw a bit fit. Bye Felicia.

How would you change the price? WE DON'T HAVE SCALES!!!!

You should keep a few on you for exactly that purpose.

"Oh you're handing out pamphlets? Here, I have one of my own, please read it!" *hilarity ensues*

Do not do this while on the clock, unless you don't care about your job
Yes Jesus saves your soul, but does he save you 5% every time you shop? hands him a redcard pamphlet

How would you change the price? WE DON'T HAVE SCALES!!!!

Yes Jesus saves your soul, but does he save you 5% every time you shop? hands him a redcard pamphlet

Exactly...I was kinda worried that she would make me change the price because I don't think we can change the price per pound! Lol

Yep. PFresh does all their stuff by the bag, box or each.
My store is a PFresh & that's what I meant (bananas priced each at PFresh), but I've shopped at SuperTargets and thought I remembered my produce being weighed there??? I could be wrong though...

Sorry, it's late and I'm in pain :(

supers do a lot of things by the pound -- grapes, apples, bananas, peaches

don't SuperTargets have scales??? Bananas are usually priced per banana, not per pound???
Yeh, Supers have scales built in beneath the scanner so their produce is sold by the pound unless otherwise packaged.
PFresh has no scales at check out so cashiers either scan a UPC or enter the 4-digit groc code.
Ex: bananas are coded 4011 at groc stores to read by the lb but coded 8011 at Pfresh to read by the eaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back