To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TToG

Do NOT ever tell your fucking demon spawn that I am going to beat them if they don't stop playing with toys and then look at me and tell me "I got chu"

Like seriously what the fuck I don't want to be made out to be some child beater to the kid you can't even control. Hilariously though, the kid put their shit back but you left everything on the patio furniture for me to pick up. Maybe I should have beat your ass instead.

TToG

Do NOT ever tell your fucking demon spawn that I am going to beat them if they don't stop playing with toys and then look at me and tell me "I got chu"

Like seriously what the fuck I don't want to be made out to be some child beater to the kid you can't even control. Hilariously though, the kid put their shit back but you left everything on the patio furniture for me to pick up. Maybe I should have beat your ass instead.

Oh I hate it when parent's threaten kids with us. "If you don't behave that nice lady is going to put your toy back". No, this nice lady will tell your kid "hey, I can't do anything, it's up to your mother to make rules, she's the boss"

Don't lay that responsibility on me, you lazy fuck, do your own parenting and do it right!

Also, telling the kids that the cops are going to arrest them if they don't behave. Um, NO! I tell them that the police are too busy solving real crimes to protect us, that they just need to listen to their parents. Making kids afraid of the police for misbehaving in a store is ridiculous. Making police out to be some kind of bad kid enforcer is irresponsible.

I had a lady get upset with me because the kid had a giant teddy bear that she didn't want to buy, so she takes it from her kid and says to me: "Hide it so he can't see." Meanwhile the kid's going bonkers and she shouts to me, "I said hide it!"

Lady: 1. It's a giant bear, I won't be able to just put it behind my back and into the stray bin
2. You pretty much yanked it out of your son's hand, that may be why he's having a fit.

TTOG: Don't fucking come up to me, slap the current ad in my face and say "Scan this" and then proceed to just throw your shit up onto the belt all willy-nilly. This is another case where you're lucky the AP was right fucking there re-printing a receipt, otherwise I would have said shit you would not have liked.
TTOG that started my day off well before it being ruined by cunts: Thank you for being an absolute fucking godsend over the phone. You were probably the nicest guest experience I've had to date in my 7 months at spot. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night when you come to pick up those movies.

Ttog-

If you spill, vomit or lose a limb at least take ownership and offer to clean it.

And no...I get paid too is not justifiable. If I wanted to clean up bodily fluids id become a nurse.
My fave thing is when they're just like "oops : )" and walk off

Ttog-

If you spill, vomit or lose a limb at least take ownership and offer to clean it.

And no...I get paid too is not justifiable. If I wanted to clean up bodily fluids id become a nurse.

I haven't had this happen to me yet but, if someone told me that his dog made an accident, I will give him a bag and wipes, and expect him to clean it up.

I haven't had this happen to me yet but, if someone told me that his dog made an accident, I will give him a bag and wipes, and expect him to clean it up.

Especially if it's not a service dog. Which only 10% of the service dogs in my store are.

Me: (at the end of transaction with a guest) That'll be $$$ go ahead and insert your card now
Lady: (fumbles with card) Oh I'll never get used to these things
Me: chat chat chat
You: (exasperated, shitassed voice) CAN I BUY THIS???
Me: (makes eye contact with you even though you're not even in line) Yes. (continues finishing up with lady)
Lady: (looks at you like you're dangerous)
Me: (to lady) Good seeing you again, have a great day!
You: (literally throws greeting card on the counter) *silence*
Me: *aggravating super upbeat cashier chatter*
You: *asshole look on face*

Basically, you're a dick. No, not basically, you ARE a dick. Dick.

Me: (at the end of transaction with a guest) That'll be $$$ go ahead and insert your card now
Lady: (fumbles with card) Oh I'll never get used to these things
Me: chat chat chat
You: (exasperated, shitassed voice) CAN I BUY THIS???
Me: (makes eye contact with you even though you're not even in line) Yes. (continues finishing up with lady)
Lady: (looks at you like you're dangerous)
Me: (to lady) Good seeing you again, have a great day!
You: (literally throws greeting card on the counter) *silence*
Me: *aggravating super upbeat cashier chatter*
You: *asshole look on face*

Basically, you're a dick. No, not basically, you ARE a dick. Dick.

So confused...

TToG: Yes we are out of fucking Nintendo Switches, it's past 4:30pm what did you expect? Yes the other stores are sold out I'VE CHECKED MULTIPLE TIMES TODAY. Making me check anyways just wastes both our time ESPECIALLY having me call them to double check. And if on the extreme off chance they did have one, they won't hold such a hot item for you. Line up in the morning like everyone else you piss covered snowflake.

TTOG: We got hit with a mad rush today. The SCO cashier was helping another guest. You needed assistance with you register, while said cashier was still helping another guest. So instead of behaving like civilized person you do this:

Me: (In the middle of a transaction with another guest) "That'll be $$$ for you to---"
Impatient Guest: "Excuse me, hello? Is there anyone that can help with Self-checkout? Because otherwise I'm just leaving."
Me: (Continues to help current guest as they point out that SCO cashier is now waiting to help them)

Ugh, some people. :rolleyes:

Telling me that you paid for (expensive item) at another store but they told you to come pick it up here is not going to get you said item. I mean, what kind of idiot scam is that????

Also, telling me that you ordered it on line and paid for it already when it's not even in our system isn't going to get you walking out the door with anything until I ring it up.

Some days I wonder if I have "STUPID" written across my forehead because that's how they treat me.

TTOG: You were absolutely exhausting yesterday. You had an issue that I could no longer help you with, so I sent you to the desk.

Instead of saying "OK, thank you" you ate up 15 minutes of my time, after I had told you multiple times "Sir, I *have* to get to other guests."

You finally went to the desk and proceeded to do the same crap with them. You even caused one of our TMs to have a panic attack.
:rolleyes::mad::confused::eek:o_O

I really hate people sometimes

TToG

Did you really think hovering around me while I had headphones in, my purse, and was clearly shopping would get me to notice you? I'm not even sure if you actually tried speaking to me, but walking circles around me and trying to look at my face (I keep my head down usually) for a solid minute or two was pretty off putting. Stop that.

TToG

You too. Following me a few aisles is weird. Stop. I'm under no obligation to reply to any of ya'll once I clock out. I mean I could be a decent person and direct you to someone. But I'm not.

I'm under no obligation to reply to any of ya'll once I clock out. I mean I could be a decent person and direct you to someone. But I'm not.
This is why I'm glad I have a kind of intimidating appearance (bearded dude who looks like he's ready to murder), I very rarely get people asking me about stuff when i'm off the clock. Although I put on a friendly face when I'm working, I have a severe case of "Resting bitch face".

This is why I'm glad I have a kind of intimidating appearance (bearded dude who looks like he's ready to murder), I very rarely get people asking me about stuff when i'm off the clock. Although I put on a friendly face when I'm working, I have a severe case of "Resting bitch face".
Meanwhile I'm 5 ft 2 and very round and harmless looking. I'm always the one people flock to. Always. Hilariously I'm probably one of the more aggressive TMs, and I have to use one hell of a high pitched retail voice to hide my scorn and bitterness. Maybe I should grow a beard.

Maybe I should grow a beard.
I'm short too (5'6), but everyone looks good with a beard. Ive gotten the nickname of "Gimli" because I'm short, bearded, and sometimes playfully aggressive.
gimli_by_vela_s-d8fryoo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back