To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: I have to scan your ID, or you can't purchase that shitty cheap wine. Company policy.
You can threaten to take your business elsewhere all you want to; its not gonna hurt my sales any.
How old do you look? (Well you're acting like you're 6, so, that's my guess.) I don't really know. That's why I need your ID.
I don't make the rules, I just have to enforce them.
Yea, off is the general direction in which I wish you would fuck. Buy your wine while you're there.
I love the people that are like YOU JUST LOST MY BUSINESS like ok Sharon see you next week

Yeah the whole “I know I paid on this card but I want it back on this card” makes no sense at all. Literally everyone and their mothers would be receipt shopping if that was the case

Yeah the whole “I know I paid on this card but I want it back on this card” makes no sense at all. Literally everyone and their mothers would be receipt shopping if that was the case
“My card was compromised”

Sorry Judith that’s not my fault. Here’s a gift card have fun with it we both know you’re about to spend it

Returns $300 item paid with debit card. Can I get cash back? I'm not even sure this register has a enough cash but okay. Gets down to the ones $200... its gonna be a few minutes while I get more money...

I don't think I've ever done a cash back when purchased on debit. I've had people ask, and I've told them the system won't allow me to refund in any way but the original payment or gift card. Partly because the ones that do ask are in the high dollar value range and I'm suspicious.

TTReallyAnnoyingGroupOfPissyWomen: I know you thought I was stupid while ringing up your giant comforter that took up the majority of my belt, but all I was trying to do was move it so I could get to your other stuff. The fact that you completely ignored me when I said: "This is ready for you to take." about 5 times and instead came back with "What? Am I supposed to do something with it??? What do you want me to do with it?"

Why yes, I'd like you to put it in your cart so I can finish your order...I've only said it 4 times. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever done a cash back when purchased on debit. I've had people ask, and I've told them the system won't allow me to refund in any way but the original payment or gift card. Partly because the ones that do ask are in the high dollar value range and I'm suspicious.
Almost every single guest at my store wants cash back instead of back on the card

TTOG: yes, you paid cash. You also paid with that merchandise return card.
"Well but I paid with cash, so, I should get cash back."

Nope. Sorry Barbara. Not how that works.
Had a lady who paid around 85% merch cards and 15% credit card. She returned some coffee maker and it was all coming back as a merchandise card, but she wanted it all on her card. She threw a very large temper tantrum, took all of our names because she was going to “report us to a government agency for withholding her money,” and complained that her credit card bill was due.

Sorry Susan. Target is not responsible for making sure your credit card is paid off.

TTOG: Next time you want to do two separate transactions make sure you LET ME KNOW. I am not a mind reader, and not using a divider or at the very least having a space between your items does not let me know you want two separate transactions. Do not tell me halfway through your cart full of groceries that half of those items were supposed to be a separate transaction. Oh you're in a hurry and I'm taking too long? Well then maybe next time don't be on your phone when you're checking out.

To most of the guests at the FR today: You brought out your items, on the hangers, attempted to hang them right, and 80% of the time y'all succeeded and the other 20% I only needed to flip them around. And most of you had 15+ items to boot. You all have no idea how that bit of kindness made my day go from complete shitstorm to head above water.

To that one guest, don’t ask my if the manager might cut you a deal if the clothing item is the last of its kind. He won’t, and using the excuse ‘because it’s expensive’ will give him even less reason to do so. In fact, he’d told a guest once, with a sweet smile, that he’d charge them more if he could.

To that one guest, don’t ask my if the manager might cut you a deal if the clothing item is the last of its kind. He won’t, and using the excuse ‘because it’s expensive’ will give him even less reason to do so. In fact, he’d told a guest once, with a sweet smile, that he’d charge them more if he could.
Hate people like that smh. Had someone literally ask if I could give him a discount because it was the last one. No?

TTOG: Next time you want to do two separate transactions make sure you LET ME KNOW. I am not a mind reader, and not using a divider or at the very least having a space between your items does not let me know you want two separate transactions. Do not tell me halfway through your cart full of groceries that half of those items were supposed to be a separate transaction. Oh you're in a hurry and I'm taking too long? Well then maybe next time don't be on your phone when you're checking out.
We had a team member from the back room up for backup. These 2 women (I refuse to call them ladies) jumped all over her because she didn't read their minds and separate their orders. They even went and complained to the GSTL. If we hadn't been so crazy busy I would have said something. The man that was behind them in line just leaned over and told the TM " You did NOTHING wrong.". Funny thing was she never came up for backup again and no one blamed her.

Ttog

What part of my register is closed don't you understand!! It's 10:52, I have too do pick ups in Market and Seasonal, and you're begging me to ring your non electronic items at the boat. It's not some excuse I make up, it's actually closed and go away!!

Ttog

What part of my register is closed don't you understand!! It's 10:52, I have too do pick ups in Market and Seasonal, and you're begging me to ring your non electronic items at the boat. It's not some excuse I make up, it's actually closed and go away!!
Well can’t you just open it again?!!! Ughhhh

TTOG looking for the "Beyond the Burger" meatless "burger" patties--glad I could help you find them, and you were right that they're pretty good. I'm not a vegetarian, and am generally suspicious of anything that tries to be meat but isn't, but these are the closest I've encountered to actual ground meat texture. They're kind of expensive, though, so will have to keep an eye out for sales or, better yet, the product in "raw" ground form to make into our own "burgers" but thanks for turning me onto a new tasty thing!

TtoG-

We have to use shopping carts for abandon [ya' know the shit people return or leave around the store] you come up to me at GS and say that you will take my cart. Excuse me? I wasn't getting a cart for you and if I was I'd be with the rest of the carts handing them out to everyone. Thank you for feeling like your entitled to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back