To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Target : you lost the last little respect I had for you.
While we are under a state of emergency ( we are in the deep south ) ,the city has shut down,the airport is closed ,the schools are closed,various highways/ tunnels are also closed, for god sake even Walmart closed its doors ,why oh why are we still opened?only 4 TM are in the store right now, And we have to report to work at the regular time tomorrow....yeah right ...

To whomever thought it was cool to make up that lie about me.... WOW... i'm still speechless over it.

I'm shocked.

Seriously?!?!?!

And, seriously, who the heck would pretend to be a manager at Target and tell a customer they were?!?!

There isn't anyone I work with up front I'd wish "karma" on - but apparently someone deserves that wish....

Ye gads. I'm too old for this kind of crap.

To the market TL: Look, I know you hired the two or three PAs so you could avoid doing work, but the least you could do is make sure the PFresh order is placed.

We have absolutely no fruit in the store. Not too much milk either.

I'd have a laugh with the Market TL and say "Hey, Guests are going bananas over having no fruit. Orange you gonna do the Pfresh Order?" Lol

To the GSA last night, if I'm scheduled for four hours, I'm entitled to my 15 minute break. Just because we we're going to leave right at close so I would've only worked 3 1/2 hours is not my fault. Joke's on you though. You sent me out half an hour before close to get the remaining carts (all 10 of them) so I just snuck away for 15 minutes and took my own break.

Of course you get the break! If you're scheduled for four, you get it. Even if the LOD says you all are leaving early, there's no guarantee that will actually happen. Even then, you're arguing over a fifteen minute break at the end of January...by all means, why wouldn't he/she just give it to you! Oy.

To the one team member that asked if was losing my job yesterday. Thanks I do appreciate your concern.

I am trying to stay positive, but yet I am still some what scared. I know we were told that no one was losing their jobs, but really just wonder what happens if our store make the company mandated head count for team leads in a timely manner.

To the one team member who bitches about every little thing, if you can't handle doing push and maintaining the electronics boat clean you should just stick to cashiering! I don't have time to clean up your mess and finish all YOUR work while you look all great and mighty with your high attachment rate -_-

To that one team member: Seriously, you stupid twat? Talking about me behind my back, then acting all innocent for the rest of your shift, when you realise I had heard you? Fuck you.

thank you to Eeyore for the laughs......she took a shift on the swap board for a weekend softlines shift (she hogs the board until she has made sure she can do all the shifts she wants) and then made sure it was etl approved. Less than 2 days later she had that shift back up on the board and nobody was taking it. She even went through the store looking to find somebody, anybody to take it. Such a weasel.....even asking what kind of plans they had just to see if they would change them for her.

though I am a little pissed that it would have left the softlines team short handed if she called out, maybe, just maybe, the leadership will stop approving her every swap. (there have been some that I would have taken if she hadn't hogged the board)

To those team members on POG...I realize you have aisles to set and need carts to clear the product off of the shelves, but do you really have to take my carts? I need them just as much as you for repacks and the cartwell is no more than 40 feet away from where you took mine. Is the floor between Stationary and the cartwell lava or something? Please stop being so lazy; you're bound to make me cry.

To that one team member in market: Thanks for going above and beyond on nearly every one of your shifts. I'm really glad you're on my team and I know we can makes this department so much better this year!

TTOTM, I don't know what you were doing last night, but it was awesome coming in this morning to find both WAVE batteries nearly dead or dead because somebody didn't plug it in.

As a result, I barely got started on the CSE signing this morning before the other WAVE was about to die. Backroom/Flow team had to use a ladder or the crown to get their stuff down.

To the ETLs/STLs - thanks for giving me less than 20 hours this week to get the CSE workload done.

we have ANOTHER muckety muck visit in the morning...I am so hoping ETL heads will roll
how is it we had a more than full slate of closers tonight and I end up being the one who spends the most time in shoes? Oh yeah, the men's, shoes, and IHL brand team member was there and he's useless. Poor kid was never trained in making shoe boxes or labels for said boxes....but he is also one of the floating tm's...never in his assigned area for any great amount of time.

We had a smart huddle to zone the candy aisle a few weeks ago.
Granted, my team was over stocking (due to miscommunication as to whether we could push above the fencing line or not, and my STL likes to randomly throw out FLEX IT ALL! instructions to a few people then not tell anyone else) but they piled candy on a flat, not in repacks, and then called me over to push it to the backroom.

FUCK THAT. I'm not wasting my time picking up candy that falls all over because you people stack like savages. I went to the backroom, brought them a tub and a three tier and told them to call me back when it was backroom ready.

A hardlines TM went ballistic on me! (I have shit to do! Stupid Flow! Do what you're told!)
I kindly informed him that the day he comes in at 4am and throws a 2700 piece truck with me, short 6 people on an already understaffed team, and still gets it done is under an hour and 15 minutes then and only then can he tell me that he has shit to do. We all have shit to do.
And do what I'm told? Sorry fucker, last I checked you weren't my boss.

To one of my peers...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take more care in putting money in deposit bags when you close registers.
Sincerely, the 239TM who's sick of flattening money and separating it out from smallest to largest for every bag because it's literally all clumped together out of order for every location.

to the 5 tm's who were on the salesfloor tonight...you rocked the closing!! Especially the 2 of you in softlines (with my help)

dang though....our muckety muck visit went well....of course we are WAY over hours because of the prep.

To my etl, thanks for 12 and 9 hours for two weeks. That might cover my insurance. Hope I don't get too hungry.

To who ever always leaves their breadstick boxes in the break room your mother doesn't live here pick up after yourself!

Logistics etl for the love of god do some actual work! Don't call someone over the walkie to come across the store and pick up three things. You literally could have done it yourself. And make your team do their job!

To my etl, thanks for 12 and 9 hours for two weeks. That might cover my insurance. Hope I don't get too hungry.

To who ever always leaves their breadstick boxes in the break room your mother doesn't live here pick up after yourself!

Logistics etl for the love of god do some actual work! Don't call someone over the walkie to come across the store and pick up three things. You literally could have done it yourself. And make your team do their job!

HA. Breadstick boxes? That's it?

To whoever leaves paper plates, wrappers, bottles, napkins on the table in the breakroom, please pick it up.

If something makes a mess in the microwave, clean it up you lazy overnight crew people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back