To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the team members that backstock using only STO during the hours of the CAF pulls, thank you for giving me more work and putting me further behind. I always enjoy pulling crap off the shelves that you just backstocked and also enjoy seeing your reaction of "da fuh?" when I am pulling. Backstock the right way. I don't want to hear "you aren't suppose to use STO and SUBT 999" crap either. I don't care if it messes crap up. If using STO and SUBT 999 keeps me from having pull an entire tub of DVDs that some "dummy bear" just backstocked using only STO, then I don't care about the consequences. This is Survivor and I am only looking out for myself.

I shouldn't have my work load made bigger because you're either too lazy to press a few buttons and do simple math or are just incompetent. Better yet, let's swap roles. You can come in 1230pm to finish helping the opener with the 12pm CAF pulls and at 1130am, I will backstock an entire tub of DVDs using STO only and you can have the joy of spending at least 10 to 20 minutes pulling that batch. Yeah, I didn't think so.

To tonight's closing LOD: Im sorry. I didnt know that I shouldn't do my own backstock, shoot my own research and push said research, all while maintaining my zone and reshop. Sorry for doing things that I do EVERY OTHER NIGHT THAT THE STL AND LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TL AND ETL IN THR BUILDING ARE OKAY WITH.

Wait, sorry, the LOD was mad you ...actually did work? I knew the kool-aid was bad, but that is some grade-A stuff they're drinking.

A069eny
To tonight's closing LOD: Im sorry. I didnt know that I shouldn't do my own backstock, shoot my own research and push said research, all while maintaining my zone and reshop. Sorry for doing things that I do EVERY OTHER NIGHT THAT THE STL AND LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TL AND ETL IN THR BUILDING ARE OKAY WITH.

Wait, sorry, the LOD was mad you ...actually did work? I knew the kool-aid was bad, but that is some grade-A stuff they're drinking.

Yeah. He's the SrGSTL and he likes to micromanager A LOT.

TTOTM:
Dear ETL-GE.
Not sure why you thought today was a great day to confront me about maintaining TPS presence at the front lanes/doors and how that wasnt something you wanted because of 'guest perception' ... anyway, fuckyouverymuch ... that's in my core roles ...
Also not sure why you decided it was a good idea to verbally berate me in front of a TL and a subject who was attempting to pass a counterfeit traveler's check when i'm the person in the building who's dealt with EVERY SINGLE FRAUD CHECK IN THE LAST YEAR.

if I had any confidence that demonstrating courage and confronting you off stage about this bullshit would be received in a mature manner, i would ... instead i'm almost tempted to turn into a integrity hotline whiner about this.

c1461fe87468e79d0b91d6bf23234a4adbd511001a3eca5ffdcdcd65c671e2e1.jpg

To the STL: thanks for acknowledging that I got the shaft on the schedule this weekend and it should have never happened. Thank you for also acknowledging that the front end scheduling is extremely unfair. Do I expect anything to change? No. But it's at least nice to know that it's not just in my mind that I'm being screwed over.

To some of the boys I work with in logistics (and they are BOYS; they don't deserve the title of "man")... would you mind NOT being so disgusting and creepy? You freak out all the women who have the misfortune of being around you.

I hear ya. We have a couple on my team. Our problem is they must not have running water and soap at home. Plus they act like 12 yr olds. See something, say something. I do

Dear senior team lead... if you start crying because a TM asks you to be a nicer boss..and get super angry and insultive when a someone tells you they overheard TMs talking crap about YOU (by the way they doing you a favor so you shouldn't get mad at them be mad at those talking crap).. maybe ..just maybe RETAIL isn't a good fit for you

Last edited:
To some of the boys I work with in logistics (and they are BOYS; they don't deserve the title of "man")... would you mind NOT being so disgusting and creepy? You freak out all the women who have the misfortune of being around you.
Sooo wanna wanna come over and poke my blisters on my feet? :p

Sooo wanna wanna come over and poke my blisters on my feet? :p
Hahah I'm kidding only creepy and disgusting thing I could come up with but I'm sure its probably them hitting on you huh?

Nah, they're not brave enough to hit on me... beyond staring at my boobs all day, but I don't even notice that anymore.

To the powers at be, this revolving door of temporary ETLs is a pain in the ass. The permanent guy should be ready by now. Seriously. I feel weird calling out and talking to someone who couldn't pick me out of a lineup.

To the powers at be, this revolving door of temporary ETLs is a pain in the ass. The permanent guy should be ready by now. Seriously. I feel weird calling out and talking to someone who couldn't pick me out of a lineup.
Hell, one of our store's ETL's couldn't pick me out of a line-up or tell you my name either and he's been there a couple YEARS! :rolleyes:

Really? Does your store have a million TMs? Because otherwise, I can't think of an excuse for that. This person didn't even seem to recognize the name from the schedule. If you're lod, you should know the names on the schedule at the very least while you're on duty because it makes the whole call out thing less awkward.

I was like "this is sher.." And she was like "who...?" Lol. It was like calling a wrong number or something. But all my ETLs know my name and face. Well, except the new guy, probably.

Also, I think having to even talk to the lod for a call out is dumb. Just walkie her on 3 or 4 and tell her. It's not like I'm gonna give her the reason I'm not coming.

Wait, also, to the team members that call out and give me their life stories and reasons, idc. The person taking the call isn't even supposed to ask why you're not coming in, so just say you're not coming so we can move on with our lives.

To the LOD: Thank you for giving me a hand in market. I'm sure you had better things to do, but I appreciate your assistance.

To the market team: Things went pretty smoothly and communication was great. Now why can't it always be like this?

To my ETL mentor... So I gave you my 2 week notice and you send me an e-mail with a list a mile long to do between now and then... Let me ask you... DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I GIVE A CRAP? No missy, I don't give a crap about nominating a Vibe hero, nor do I care about rolling this stupid "REDcards are REAL" initiative, or doing a Vibe walk for my TL who is leaving a few weeks after me. And do you HONESTLY think I care that you are threatening me with my "rehiring" status? Get real lady.

And by the way, good look in your next store as a logistics ETL.... I think you have NO CLUE on what you are in for...

To my DTL... Thank you for the unannounced visit on one of my final LOD shifts. Even though you know I'm leaving, I loved the fact you said, "Oh we're looking forward to you becoming an ETL and I'll see you soon!"

To this same LOD: Thank you for leaving me alone tonight. I got so much more done than I usually do :D

To the plano team: Can you guys please reset the soccer ball aisle at my store? It's been PTM for ages

Really? Does your store have a million TMs? Because otherwise, I can't think of an excuse for that. This person didn't even seem to recognize the name from the schedule. If you're lod, you should know the names on the schedule at the very least while you're on duty because it makes the whole call out thing less awkward.
I know, right!?!

To that one team member: Do you really think that "threatening" me with putting in your two week notice works? You tell me that almost every single week so it has no meaning to me. I'm sorry you didn't get the schedule that you wanted but i have 50 people that I have to try and make happy and when hours are cut that drastically and i still over scheduled by 50 hours I have to try and be fair.
And honestly, i couldn't care less if you did quit. You are such a whiner and i'm tired of trying to smooth things over with you.

Yes.. I'm burnt out and there's only so much of this bs i can take anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back