To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOSBTM that I encountered in another state today: I watched your rudeness to other guests while I waited in line. You were then awful to me too. Never said hello, curtly told me "no more carmel crunch", yawned in my face, never made eye contact or said thank you. Your guest service skills are appalling. I was compelled to complain to someone at GS, who promptly went over to SB and took you into the back. Good, hope you got a coaching. You need a new attitude.

TTOSBTM that I encountered in another state today: I watched your rudeness to other guests while I waited in line. You were then awful to me too. Never said hello, curtly told me "no more carmel crunch", yawned in my face, never made eye contact or said thank you. Your guest service skills are appalling. I was compelled to complain to someone at GS, who promptly went over to SB and took you into the back. Good, hope you got a coaching. You need a new attitude.
caramel crunch this! Haha.

TTOTL: thank you for knowing it was unusual for me to be late and planning on calling me if I wasn't in soon. I know the CTL wouldn't have. Cause I was 3hrs late once and they never noticed.

TTOTM: I don't care if you were a gsa/gstl/stl/whatev you are now just a HRTM. NOT a TL. You have no power over me. Or anyone else. Shut it you idiot. This is also not your old store. WE are not remotely similar in guest base or prototype. So your dumb idea will likely not work here. And no-we don't want to try. How about you go actually requisition me some dish soap?

TTOTM: You were scheduled to be cart attendant. Stop trying to be cart attendant, GSTM and GSA. It's nice that you want to help but you are super annoying so everything you do bugs me.

Oh god now I feel bad. I'M SORRY EVERONE MY MEDICATION JUST MAKES ME SLEEPY AT RANDOM TIMES :(

tto(hardlines!)tm: look I know everyone loves you and you work three jobs or whatever but you lost literally all my respect when you walked off from checking out a guest at the service desk to check on a blinky when i was WALKING OVER TO CHECK ON IT LIKE I WAS SUPPOSE TO and then getting indignant and bitchy with "well I didn't know" when I told you not to fucking walk off in the middle of a transaction.

Go fuck yourself you sunshiney cop wannabe bitch.

TTOTM: honestly thank you for being so nice all the time. it's hard not being happy around you because you're so full of joy. i love that no matter what kind of day i have i can always go to you to make me feel better. honestly thank you. you're one of the people who im going to miss the most and you just started working at my store like two months ago.

TTOAPTM: dude, chill. you're not much of an AP yet. stop with this high horse i'm better than you bigger than you so im going to talk shit and be rude to you mentality. it's not cute. you aren't cute. you will never be cute. to think you were actually nice when you were still a measly team member who did carts and guest services. im not going to miss you.

TTOETL:
I've been unsure about you the whole time I've worked with you. Sometimes you're totally cool, sometimes you're a complete dick. I get it, days get stressful. I still decided I liked you as a person even though a lot of times I didn't like working with you.

But as of today, FUCK ALL THAT, and fuck you. My uncertainty about you has gone - I'm now sure you're an absolute prick, and that's just who you are.

You coached me and told me I might be put on corrective action because a set of GSTL keys were found in the restroom this morning. Understandable - BUT
the GSA from last night told me about some conversations that went on this morning.
You pulled her into the office, and told her the same things you told me. At first, she thought she had given me the keys to close the lanes, because we switched positions somewhere in the middle of the day - she went to Guest Service and I was GSA even though we were scheduled opposite.

Then later, she remembered, derp, I had my own set of GSTL keys the entire time (there are two sets) and that she REMEMBERS GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND LEAVING THEM. THIS SHE ADMITTED. However, she didn't see you after your initial conversation took place so she told this to our ETL-GE when she saw him. The other GSA told me to make sure I told you that, and that she had told our ETL-GE.

So when you called me in to deliver your coaching, I told you what she had said and told you that she told the ETL-GE about it as well. But did you care? No. Did you bother verifying with the ETL-GE, WHO WAS RIGHT THERE IN TMSC ON THE COMPUTER, WHILE WE WERE SHUT IN THE HR OFFICE 5 FEET AWAY??? FUCKING NO.

Oh, and nice move trying to congratulate me on the Redcard I got right before you coached me and told me I may be put on corrective action. It really made everything all better. How lucky I am to have a boss like you.

Oh, and since you're the ETL-AP, maybe you could've fucking verified on your fancy little fuckin cameras, since the other GSA and I both closed the night of said incident, WHICH ONE TURNED IN THEIR FUCKING KEYS AND WHICH ONE DIDN'T.

Hmm, I clearly remember turning them in and who was standing at the keybox with me.

But yeah, just fuck you.

Edit: Remember when one of the old GSA's DROPPED HER KEYS IN A GUESTS BAG, and you did nothing to her but laugh. Yeah, that's so funny. A guest WENT FUCKING HOME with them, and luckily returned them (albeit to another store) and we eventually got them back. But yeah, nothing happened, not even so much of a coaching to that GSA. Fuck you double. See how many fucks I give about helping you with recoveries and shit anymore. You're welcome for that 300-something dollar one last week, by the way. It won't happen again :)

Last edited:
TTOETL:
I've been unsure about you the whole time I've worked with you. Sometimes you're totally cool, sometimes you're a complete dick. I get it, days get stressful. I still decided I liked you as a person even though a lot of times I didn't like working with you.

But as of today, FUCK ALL THAT, and fuck you. My uncertainty about you has gone - I'm now sure you're an absolute prick, and that's just who you are.

You coached me and told me I might be put on corrective action because a set of GSTL keys were found in the restroom this morning. Understandable - BUT
the GSA from last night told me about some conversations that went on this morning.
You pulled her into the office, and told her the same things you told me. At first, she thought she had given me the keys to close the lanes, because we switched positions somewhere in the middle of the day - she went to Guest Service and I was GSA even though we were scheduled opposite.

Then later, she remembered, derp, I had my own set of GSTL keys the entire time (there are two sets) and that she REMEMBERS GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND LEAVING THEM. THIS SHE ADMITTED. However, she didn't see you after your initial conversation took place so she told this to our ETL-GE when she saw him. The other GSA told me to make sure I told you that, and that she had told our ETL-GE.

So when you called me in to deliver your coaching, I told you what she had said and told you that she told the ETL-GE about it as well. But did you care? No. Did you bother verifying with the ETL-GE, WHO WAS RIGHT THERE IN TMSC ON THE COMPUTER, WHILE WE WERE SHUT IN THE HR OFFICE 5 FEET AWAY??? FUCKING NO.

Oh, and nice move trying to congratulate me on the Redcard I got right before you coached me and told me I may be put on corrective action. It really made everything all better. How lucky I am to have a boss like you.

Oh, and since you're the ETL-AP, maybe you could've fucking verified on your fancy little fuckin cameras, since the other GSA and I both closed the night of said incident, WHICH ONE TURNED IN THEIR FUCKING KEYS AND WHICH ONE DIDN'T.

Hmm, I clearly remember turning them in and who was standing at the keybox with me.

But yeah, just fuck you.
This^ so much this^. They have effing cameras, why don't they USE them instead of just assuming they know what happened? Our ENTIRE pharmacy team was coached on something that NONE of us did! Because of it, we are now no longer allowed to access certain things because a TM in an entirely different area of the store screwed up!

I'll tell you why they don't.

1) They're afraid of being wrong

and 2.) Doing anything other than asserting your dominance over lowly TM's is no fun. Gotta make use of that worthless film degree somehow (lookin at you, ETL-AP) and make yourself feel special.

TTOSrTL: You are not the pharmacy SrTL, have NEVER worked in pharmacy, and never WILL work in pharmacy. Don't worry about what we are wearing, when we take our breaks, what we do ON our breaks, or anything else that has to do with pharmacy. Frankly, it's none of your gd business!

TTOTM: I know how to do my job, and I do it very well thankyouverymuch. I don't need your help in doing it. I'm obviously quite capable, especially considering TWO of you couldn't figure out how to do a certain split bill in 10 minutes and it took me all of 2 to figure it out, fix it, and complete it. Also, please focus and stay in YOUR position. I'm getting tired of having to cover BOTH of ours because you're not where you're supposed to be. Mmkay thx!

What the hell were you doing when I went on my break this afternoon? You were supposed to be typing!!! When I left, we were at 298 total, "John Doe" was the next one in the queue, & there were only 6 to type. When I came back, actually 20 minutes later (because I got stuck at the counter helping a guest), we were STILL at 298 total, "John Doe" was the next one in the queue, & there were 19 to type! You couldn't have been working on the Open Call queue because that was holding steady at 17. For that matter, what the hell did you do UNTIL I went on my break this afternoon? We were at 290 when I left for lunch! I didn't go on my break until 90 minutes later!!! 8 scripts in 90 minutes?!?!?!?!?! Are you effing kidding me??? The phone wasn't ringing THAT much.....

To whoever pushed in girls this morning, you know damn well xhil and Cherokee accessories don't go with licensed! I know those fricking location labels (on the convertibles) are hard to find and the locations don't make sense because i7 is next to i37 or whatever, but you can see where the brands are, easily, if you push softlines everyday! If it was just a handful of items I would've brushed it off, but I had to make multiple trips with hands full then eventually get a basket to carry the rest. Yea, it was so much that I didn't find the walk to get a basket to be a waste of time.

217 is toddler accessories. Stop this madness!

One more thing: some of these labels are suuuper obvious. So I don't even understand how you have pink and blue crossbody bags together when one hook says pink crossbo and the other says blue crossbo.

Oh and honorable mention to the person who put all those number socks on a total of 2 hooks even though there are 18 hooks on this endcap.

You're all giving me extra work to do and I don't like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
TTOTM: This actually applies to many of you, stop coming to my department and asking myself or my TMs for cups of water, hot water, lids, bags, and god knows what else when we are extremely busy especially when none of you have the courtesy to wait in line. You literally interupt me while I'm speaking to guests to ask for all these free items. Most of you aren't even on break or lunch so go back to your work center, do your job, and get your water in the break room before I start getting fed up and issuing CCAs for loafing. Yes, that fancy water dispenser that we have, what a surprise, it serves WATER, cold or hot, oh look, they have cups as well. No, it's not for decoration, it's there for your convenience so you can stop harassing us while we are trying to work. Thank you.

TTOTM: This actually applies to many of you, stop coming to my department and asking myself or my TMs for cups of water, hot water, lids, bags, and god knows what else when we are extremely busy especially when none of you have the courtesy to wait in line. You literally interupt me while I'm speaking to guests to ask for all these free items. Most of you aren't even on break or lunch so go back to your work center, do your job, and get your water in the break room before I start getting fed up and issuing CCAs for loafing. Yes, that fancy water dispenser that we have, what a surprise, it serves WATER, cold or hot, oh look, they have cups as well. No, it's not for decoration, it's there for your convenience so you can stop harassing us while we are trying to work. Thank you.
Please wait in line...

This.
Had so many TMs that would stand down at the handoff & stare until we said "What?"
"Can I get an ice water?"
"I dunno.....CAN you?"
I would hand guest drinks right past them before saying: "These folks are paying guests & waited in line. When I'm done with THEM, THEN I can get you your water. Otherwise, GET IN LINE."

This.
Had so many TMs that would stand down at the handoff & stare until we said "What?"
"Can I get an ice water?"
"I dunno.....CAN you?"
I would hand guest drinks right past them before saying: "These folks are paying guests & waited in line. When I'm done with THEM, THEN I can get you your water. Otherwise, GET IN LINE."
I even had a TM have the audacity to tell my TM that "she was working" which is why she couldn't wait in line. My TM responded with "Well so am I!" Like what do you think we are doing? Having a party back here?

Last edited:
TTOETL: Thank you for all the extra hours you're giving me the next couple weeks. It's good for the store and good for my paycheck. Haha.

To that one lazy ETL: thanks for having me push five pulls you could've done last night. I'm sure my own team in the backroom will be *so* thrilled when they see that coolers and freezer weren't back stocked for FDC this morning! Today is my last closing shift ever with you, thank god! My only solace is knowing that I'm going on to bigger and better things while you almost certainly will accomplish nothing for the rest of your life.... But you got those pulls worked, so hey, I guess you've got that going for you.

Wow, got another one.

To my fave. TTOETL/LOD who I can't "joke" with

Thanks for wondering why pulls weren't hitting the line in a timely manner. The workload was not easy to handle for 2 people, with a third person having to rotate out for their 15 or lunch break. Especially since one of those three people chose to be selfish on a busy day. Oh, and that "excludes" the line having pallets of backstock from O/N team after they cleared it out once before leaving in the morning. I backstocked as much merchandise as I could prior to the hourly workload. This also also "excludes" having receiving area looking horrible because we could not send one person over their to clean it. We also had POGs to deal with, but the OP-ETL told us not to pull it. It's got to be taken care off. Do you want to pull it? CAFS was around 2 hours every hour. The store was busy. Barely had any vehicles. Had to constantly clear up crap near the front of the main area and retrieve them in receiving because people were too lazy to follow best practice.

I'm good, but I'm not picking up the slack for 3+ people. When I'm about to leave, then you finally decide to show up. I try to explain the situation respectfully, but you keep trying to shut me down.

I apologize for the rant, but there is only so much I can keep bottled up. I wonder what I'm going to walk into the next day?

kenan4.gif
and
tumblr_m6pk95rQTC1ratb45o1_500.gif

Ooooooooooh, here we go.

TTOTM: IF you ever, and I mean EVER, bring another cart of 95% legitimate garbage up to guest services during a SAturday night closing shift again, I will castrate you. And if you bring another cart that includes an open, mostly full can of unknown beverage buried under the garbage, not only will there be castration, but there will also be rat poison in mild doses to slowly chip away at you.

TTOTL: Here's a tip. When you know your team is busy but there is an overflowing cart of reshop for them, go ahead and bring it over to them. Don't repeatedly go, ¨Softlines, pick up your reshop¨ over the walkie, when YOU'RE the freaking Softlines TL, and you're not even LOD. Just grab it and bring it over. Maybe even help them do it.

TTOSrTL: We haven't always gotten along, but when you pulled me aside to tell me I was on final because of attendance issues (which, bull, but ok), you told me how much you didn't want me to go, and that you really enjoyed having me around. We may never be tight, but it was nice to hear from you.

TTOGSTM: Thank you for being enraged about me being put on final. You made 2 really awesome points (I always stay late and pick up shifts so it's hard to bust me for attendence issues, and if they fire me they're going to be hard-pressed to find someone willing to work cosmetics, guest service, register, HL, and do minor backroom stuff all in one shift for the little pay I get).

If you can't tell, I'm less than happy with my store right now.

TTOTM: IF you ever, and I mean EVER, bring another cart of 95% legitimate garbage up to guest services during a SAturday night closing shift again, I will castrate you. And if you bring another cart that includes an open, mostly full can of unknown beverage buried under the garbage, not only will there be castration, but there will also be rat poison in mild doses to slowly chip away at you.

I gots some degreaser & I think there's still room in the walk-in for a body.

TTO new SF TM and that TTO new cashier TM -

Thank you guys for rocking the absolute hell out of your jobs literally since day freakin 1.

I am very amused and proud.

This like...never happens. You guys are rare-finds, THANK YOU and please never leave (as long as I'm there, anyways!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back