To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM;

When you're pulling an item from the backroom for a guest, please pull the one with the DCPI that I called out. If in doubt, I'll walkie you again. Seriously. Why walk a flat to the front with the wrong item??? And don't get an attitude with me because you can't read.

Your ETL is fucking moronic. I work HL and I have to say SL is harder, mainly for the fact it's always messy because people throw clothes everywhere, and it's unorganized for the most part. Having to cover SL shifts usually results in me getting the TL/LOD to help me out in finding stuff.

He's ETL-AP, so not technically mine. But yes, it looks like a dang mess. My friend had our RTW swim looking awesome. It never looks that good. He didn't have to say anything at all, but to say "oh well so and so in hardlines has a much harder area to work on tonight" is just downright ignorant. And the LOD helping you find stuff? All of mine wouldn't have the foggiest clue. They always seek me out when doing PCV in SL.

And the LOD helping you find stuff? All of mine wouldn't have the foggiest clue. They always seek me out when doing PCV in SL.
I work in a fairly low volume store, so the LOD is most likely well versed in both sections. The Sales Floor (acts as both softlines and hardlines) TL is usually LOD at nights so that helps.

TToGSA: Thanks for being the only one who seems to understand anything the backroom does, let alone what a DPCI is. I'll keep making sure to go an extra mile to help you with unruly guests so you don't become as jaded as the other GSAs.

TToTM: I wish you at least got the chance to say goodbye when they fired you. :(

TTOETL: You're right, I didn't "finish" loading the sweep. Because we're not supposed to have one today. Good thing it was quicker to write up the paperwork for the three pallets you already had loaded than to take them out and wait for tomorrow's actual sweep day. I know I've spent the last two Mondays loading an extra sweep but I can't do that any more. I have too much to do on Mondays, like
-Clean the defectives off my desk
-Process the cart of MIRs before tomorrow.
-Clean the defectives off the floor
-Deal with vendors
-Clean the defectives out of the overstuffed ESIM bin
-Process more MIRs

Did you notice how much cleaner my area is? Who cares that there's a neatly stacked pallet of salvage fifteen feet away? It's going on the trailer tomorrow. These cases of broken detergent have been around for almost two weeks and today is the day that I fix that.

P.S: I see that little trick you pulled with the temperature book.

TTOTM: If you are sick...stay home. I don't want your hacking, nose-blowing cold either. Especially when you have to pause to blow your nose every 5 minutes. It's not like we couldn't have stocked everything without you...for how slow you are and how much slower you are cause you have a cold.

Corporate thank you so much for minimizing the amount of perfume and cologne we sell at my store to one single 4ft shelf that doesn't have lock boxes. Now I don't have to fucking have the HBA key ever again thank you so much <3
We have a whole 4ft section, but no testers. FML, so staying the fuck away from beauty.

TToSTL: Instead of sitting in your fucking office all day, doing fuck knows what. How about you get out on the floor and actually check up on your fucking team members? Where the fuck were you when I had some old hag screaming in my face because we didn't have something she wanted. You're lucky AP was just a few aisles away scouting someone, who (thankfully) pulled me away and diffused the situation with the guest. I was about to start shouting back because I'd been having a shitty day. Fuck you.
TToAPTL: Thank you for understanding my major frustrations throughout the day and calmly saving me from guaranteed termination. Fuck sake I'd like to buy you a beer, but I'm not of that age yet.

TToGSA: Thank you for being awesome and requisitioning some shit for me (She did it without me expecting it) under the table after 2 straight hours of being a back-up cashier during a stupidly busy rush hour. I look forward to seeing you even more than before.

We have a whole 4ft section, but no testers. FML, so staying the fuck away from beauty.
I can ship you mine...pptl insists is not on the pog. Like her or the team can fucking read a pog!

Ttpogteam: the next fuckup who expects me to know what fucking backer they need for a pog in who knows what section will be cut off from supplemental help and be assisted by the pptl. May the odds be never in your favor.

To that one ETL: Your people skills, ethics and leadership are so fucking questionable. I can't wait for the day that one of us leaves this store.

To that one team member:

Thank you for helping me get the Backroom brand before the beginning of the opening shift. Not a lot of people come through in the clutch like that and after getting crapped on for so long, to actually get help is like a breath of fresh air!! :)

TTOETL: You're right, I didn't "finish" loading the sweep. Because we're not supposed to have one today. Good thing it was quicker to write up the paperwork for the three pallets you already had loaded than to take them out and wait for tomorrow's actual sweep day. I know I've spent the last two Mondays loading an extra sweep but I can't do that any more. I have too much to do on Mondays, like
-Clean the defectives off my desk
-Process the cart of MIRs before tomorrow.
-Clean the defectives off the floor
-Deal with vendors
-Clean the defectives out of the overstuffed ESIM bin
-Process more MIRs

Did you notice how much cleaner my area is? Who cares that there's a neatly stacked pallet of salvage fifteen feet away? It's going on the trailer tomorrow. These cases of broken detergent have been around for almost two weeks and today is the day that I fix that.

P.S: I see that little trick you pulled with the temperature book.
AMEN!!!!!
Preach the receiver life!

TTOTL : Coming to my area, as you leave for the day, to tell me that I have to have an LOD walk my area before I leave and knowing that I will be heading to the clock in a few minutes is not cool.

TTOEXECTEAM : Not even responding to multiple requests on the walkie for assistance..... Gosh forbid some one got hurt!!!!

TTOTM: Why would you say something about my personal life if you don't even know any part of the truth? Congratulations on making yourself look silly.

TTOETL: What world makes a TM leaving a full cart of go-backs after her shift after killing a rack in Men's acceptable? Ah, that's right, it's because of who it is! Of course I'll work it out, yet feel free to praise the TM who left the damn cart of go-backs in the first place for doing god knows what. I had hardly any room to put the product back on the floor because backstocking it was not an option. This TM gets away with way too much that would get other less-favoured TMs termed in seconds. I don't know why you don't see what she does in the actual true manner whilst the rest of us work our tails off cleaning up after her messes and "mistakes"! And yes, this is the same TM that called AP on me for Spanish-speaking disabled guests cos I didn't disclose private information to her that the guests trusted me with, gets guest complaints about her attitude at the fitting room, and calls out frequently or swaps shifts frequently the day before or day of.

TTOTM: Thanks for finding the additional repack gun! I've not seen it since December 2015! Wahoo! Very useful to have. ;)

TTOTTTM: Please stop flirting with every female TM when you are in a relationship, no wait, ENGAGED, and have a baby on the way with a wonderful lady!

TOurFutureTPS: Our store is crazy. Good luck!

Last edited:
TTOTM: Please, if you must talk about what I assume are some very personal details about your life so loudly that another TM and I, who are four tables away can hear everything you're saying, stay in the TSC before coming up for your meal.

TTO UPS Driver:

I get it, you were late and in a rush to pick up our weekend drop trailer...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST HOOK UP TO IT AND LEAVE WIHOUT COMING INSIDE TO MAKE SURE WE'RE READY!!!

The trailer door was open, the dock plate was attached. I heard you backing up so I went to go grab some more packages to throw on there, and as I'm about 20 feet away...you just fucking drove off! Open door and everything. What if I had been on the trailer?? Would I have to ride 30 miles to the UPS hub??

I'm not the type of person to hope you get fired...but I do hope you get transferred to a job that does not require driving.

Ttotm-

Quit complaining to everyone about everything the GSTL (external hire) does. Obviously they got the job for a reason and while they may not know everything about how Target works the least you could do is try it their way. Running to the ETL makes you look immature because you don't like their ideas on rewarding tm who get red cards. Offer red cards or don't but I would take anything over nothing.

To the STL: I came to you with an issue over an ETL's actions and you cut me off and find a way to make the whole thing my fault for not trying hard enough. Pretty much like the last time I mentioned having a problem around you. Guess I've learned my lesson now!

To that one ETL: Please leave. Please leave. Please leave.

To that one TM: Please do your job and stop choosing inappropriate times to train a coworker on something they don't need to know now or anytime soon. It's getting real old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back