To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: don't take your shoes and socks off at the table in the breakroom if people around you are trying to eat!!

That's nasty! If there's some urgent reason to remove footwear (rock in shoe) then do it in private, not where people eat.

WHY ARE THE ONLY CUTE GUYS IN MY STORE IN AP FUCK FUCK FUCK
Why are there none in mine except the stl? It seems unfair.

Ttopogtm: when a seasoned pogtm asks you push something you don't huff and walk away. You don't leave your disco hidden in another section and ignore everyone. It's time to finish your learning plan and/ or revisit it.

WHY ARE THE ONLY CUTE GUYS IN MY STORE IN AP FUCK FUCK FUCK
Because we're awesome! (Except for the person I'm about to mention...)

TTOETL-AP: Please explain to me.. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE ALL THAT MERCHANDISE FROM RECEIVING AND NOT TELL ANYBODY!?!? And further more, why would you HIDE IT IN ELECTRONICS!?!! You had me, the receiver, the ETL-LOG and our Sr. BRTL running around like morons trying to find the stuff to check it in, when you had no business touching it at all! When you were told "DONT TOUCH ANYTHING IN RECEIVING" we meant it!

As someone whose name is often mis-pronounced... YES. Thankfully I have a trick to get people to remember my name correctly.
If that fails, well... we always have plenty of degreaser and a walk-in cooler. ;)
What drove me bonkers is that I was finishing up with a guest, they said "Thank you, Star." The TM heard them say it, and still called me the wrong name lol.

TTOSTL: Why the fuck do you run our store like it's a god damn work camp? We get that you want out zones to be "flawless". But you don't need to check up on us every three seconds, leave us to do our work and we'll get it done.
TTOSLTM: Don't leave me to be the only TM responding to the lanes. I can see you in shoes just sitting there shuffling boxes around, you're not "with a guest" you lazy fuck.

Because we're awesome! (Except for the person I'm about to mention...)

TTOETL-AP: Please explain to me.. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE ALL THAT MERCHANDISE FROM RECEIVING AND NOT TELL ANYBODY!?!? And further more, why would you HIDE IT IN ELECTRONICS!?!! You had me, the receiver, the ETL-LOG and our Sr. BRTL running around like morons trying to find the stuff to check it in, when you had no business touching it at all! When you were told "DONT TOUCH ANYTHING IN RECEIVING" we meant it!
Do you have the number to your investigator, and do you trust him/her? That sounds like something they might want to keep an eye on.

TTOETL You're getting 6 Z-racks. You asked for none. Somehow I have a feeling this is going on to me, but it would have been 8 racks without me.

Do you have the number to your investigator, and do you trust him/her? That sounds like something they might want to keep an eye on.
I don't want to get specific for identifying reasons, but long story short, he was trying to "help get the products ready for the release event" and he honestly was trying to help, but he has fucked up logistics processes multiple times before, and we've told him not to touch the stuff. Basically he scattered merchandise that was staged in receiving for processing, and screwed everything up causing a huge nightmare of missing products. Everything was found, he wasn't trying to steal anything. Just making things harder for no reason when he was told not to fuck with anything in logistics.

Edit: And believe me I did my own investigating on him for a while. I never trusted him but he hasn't done anything. Yet.

Dear Tm at corp., don't tell a guest we definitely have something. That toy collector came back after you told him. No I'm not going to search the whole damn store for a specific hotwheels that was probably a mispick in the first place.

Dear tm don't call for the stl to help find the hotwheels, zero out the count and apologize to the guest!

Dear Tm at corp., don't tell a guest we definitely have something. That toy collector came back after you told him. No I'm not going to search the whole damn store for a specific hotwheels that was probably a mispick in the first place.

Dear tm don't call for the stl to help find the hotwheels, zero out the count and apologize to the guest!

We have a guest who comes in every truck day looking for new hot wheels. He never checks online and trusts us when we are pushing toys and he comes in he patiently will stand there and joke with us as we push the hot wheels aisle. If nothing new comes out the box he will thank us for the help and move along. Great guy. Wish all guests were like him. Good collectors aren't assholes.

TTOETL You're getting 6 Z-racks. You asked for none. Somehow I have a feeling this is going on to me, but it would have been 8 racks without me.

Always tell them you did everything you could and you wish you could have helped more. Or leave a note if the ETL was taking over after you and wasn't there hwen you left. I mean, you probably have been at Target longer, just my thought. Plus after a year and a half here I don't even know how to push softlines efficiently. Could not imagine.

TTOTM: I understand that sometimes you forget to bring food for yourself when you come to work, but I actually need you to not eat my food. As I am a diabetic, I cannot miss meals. Lucky for me, the LOD was willing to requisition food for me. Seriously, though, if you're that hard up for food, I'll do what I can to help you. Just don't steal my food.

Last edited:
TTOTM: thanks for being a crap person and eating the food of people you don't like. Now we are having a camera installed in our breakroom. I wish they would just fire your waste of hours ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back