To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the STL says the new crop of SL/style/whatever folks are not up to par...

To those tms: GOOD. Two of you absolutely have major drawbacks, and the third I haven't worked with enough to form an opinion yet. There was a stool at the fitting room for a tm with a sprained ankle. That does not mean anyone else is allowed to sit at the FR. And texting? Not allowed. So get that straight.

I feel like softlines could get so much more done if they stopped coming in the fixture room every five minutes

TTOGSTL: Yes, it's your job to help with code greens. You are a big jerk to let my three month pregnant self and another pregnant team member clean up the floor on our hands and knees while you smirk from Guest Services. I honestly don't know how you got promoted since you steal food and come to work drunk/drink on the clock.

This one was finally termed.

I feel like softlines could get so much more done if they stopped coming in the fixture room every five minutes
That kept happening at my store so I made a container up of the stuff they kept needing to go back there for (pegs n stuff) and put it in the fitting room. It helped!

TThoseTMs&ETLs: Not one of ya'll could answer the call from our disabled TM who needed help? I did then needed a flat and Team lift and not one of ya'll could answer the radio? Exception: the one who told me he was pulling batches in the lock up(this is true). Not one of ya'll? Causing me to not only cross the store once, but three fucking times since I went over to help our TM, figure out what was needed. Then ask for a flat and a team lift and still getting silence. But finding two groups of TM's and ETL's standing around talking. Thanks guys! Walking across the store into the back and finding the third group taking, I get we are in the middle of a remodel. But can you help a sister out? Grabbing the flat trekking back across the store, finding a flow TM who was glad to help and then taking the item up front for the guest..

You lazy fucks! This is our disabled TM they ask for help - YOU FUCKING HELP THEM!!!!

I have a bunch of young fellas that get pissy when I call for a team lift and then pick it up by themselves like Superman. I always tell them to take care of your back or it'll make you miserable when your older.

TThoseTMs&ETLs: Not one of ya'll could answer the call from our disabled TM who needed help? I did then needed a flat and Team lift and not one of ya'll could answer the radio? Exception: the one who told me he was pulling batches in the lock up(this is true). Not one of ya'll? Causing me to not only cross the store once, but three fucking times since I went over to help our TM, figure out what was needed. Then ask for a flat and a team lift and still getting silence. But finding two groups of TM's and ETL's standing around talking. Thanks guys! Walking across the store into the back and finding the third group taking, I get we are in the middle of a remodel. But can you help a sister out? Grabbing the flat trekking back across the store, finding a flow TM who was glad to help and then taking the item up front for the guest..

You lazy fucks! This is our disabled TM they ask for help - YOU FUCKING HELP THEM!!!!

Workers that can't respond to team lifts are the absolute worst. Fuck them, seriously. I've absolutely called someone out on it before for not responding and helping me and they're just chilling in the Dairy Cooler doing nothing or by the Fitting Room gossiping. Fucking christ, just 2 minutes of your time is all I need to get it onto a flat... and two minutes is being over dramatic, more like 20 seconds is all I need.

I've tried to call for a team lift on a grill once and I was legitimately ignored by everyone. "Hey, team, this is Cart Attendant TTGOz, I just need a team lift on a grill on Grocery Side Doors, please" and it was silent for 20 seconds, then walkies lit up for backups to the front lane, ETLs contacting other TMs via channel 1, other random chatter(phone calls, call boxes)

I called out two more times before I said "fuck it" and lifted the grill myself into a truck. Fuck that, I didn't hurt myself, but the two ladies in their hubby's pickup truck weren't any help at all.. literally. I went to my GSTL later that night and basically lit up. He's gone now, but god damn that was frustrating. I ran out of carts waiting for just one response, and wasting 5 minutes trying to get a heavy grill into a truck bed. Oh yeah, and I got shit for running out of carts. Super busy, waiting almost 10 minutes combined waiting for a response + loading a grill myself. The guests weren't too happy either, though, and thankfully complained to the store for me and gave me a quarter as a tip lmao

Last holiday season was hell, I've got plenty of posts on it here I'm sure from last year. Flow team holding carts, backrooms holding all carts, ETLs, LODs, and GSTLs getting verbally angry that we have no carts, and that we're slow and need to get carts in. Took us 3 weeks as cart attendants swearing up and down no carts are in the parking lot, but we only have 6-7 carts in the cart area in the store and quickly disappearing. They finally... FINALLY... decided to take a look for themselves once after getting yelled again. It wasn't even a nice "take a look for myself" it was an anger driven storm out of the store to see what's actually going on... "oh yeah, there are no carts out there... hmm.."

Anyways, I got off on a tangent.

TL;DR people who don't respond to team lifts seriously suck dick.

Ttoetl of whatever the hell...cheer up. You are so different from the rest of our team and you come off as a bit of a jerk. Maybe you're quiet but get over yourself and join the party.

@TTOGz it wasn't the team lift as much as responding to the disabled TM. His issues mean he gets flustered super easy. And he needs to be kept to task. That may not make sense but I can't explain it any better. That pissed me off. Really pissed me off. The flow TM was awesome just not on radio, so he didn't know until I asked and he was all in.

@TTOGz it wasn't the team lift as much as responding to the disabled TM. His issues mean he gets flustered super easy. And he needs to be kept to task. That may not make sense but I can't explain it any better. That pissed me off. Really pissed me off. The flow TM was awesome just not on radio, so he didn't know until I asked and he was all in.

Autism/Asperger's Syndrome?

Autism/Asperger's Syndrome?

Could be, I haven't asked nor do I care. He just reminds of a little kid learning to do things. Sweet as all get out. I asked his work coach what I needed to know to help him and it was basically, he can get side tracked or confused by stuff easy. Give him time to get his thought out. Keep tasks simple as in don't load a list of stuff on him and generally just answer questions and deal with stuff he is not allowed to deal with. Team lifts, hazard spills or defectives. And it's his first job so none of us knew how this was going to work and he is killing it! :)

The ETL's know he is a special case with a work coach or social worker and she talks with ETL's so I know they know his deal and needs. To ignore him was just not right.. Cause my original post started cause he called the LOD and his call was met with silence so I answered thinking it didn't really need an ETL or I could help handle it or be like yeah "We need the LOD" hang on let me get on the radio.

To corporate: for fucks sake, if you're going to have a bunch of shirts made for team members to wear for the launch of a new brand, make sure you don't have the shirts made of the hottest, itchiest material you can find!

To corporate: for fucks sake, if you're going to have a bunch of shirts made for team members to wear for the launch of a new brand, make sure you don't have the shirts made of the hottest, itchiest material you can find!
And make sure the stores get enough of them to go around. Being left out sucks. A lot of us felt like crap for being left out of the promotion.

And make sure the stores get enough of them to go around. Being left out sucks. A lot of us felt like crap for being left out of the promotion.

Yeah a wms small is never going to fit me or half the ladies in this store. Why the fuck are there only small shirts in women's cut? Then don't have the gall to ask me to try it on just to see if it fits..

Yeah no you dumb cunt of an ETL..

Yeah a wms small is never going to fit me or half the ladies in this store. Why the fuck are there only small shirts in women's cut? Then don't have the gall to ask me to try it on just to see if it fits..

Or the other problem, too many smalls and too many really big. Mine looks like a nightshirt, it's so big.

To be fair they just produced new shirts for the cashiers that the rest of the store didn't get.

To be fair they just produced new shirts for the cashiers that the rest of the store didn't get.
If you're talking about the redcard shirts from a few weeks ago, almost none of them went to cashiers at my store...

To whoever throught it would be a good idea to make the Cards Against Humanity hidden compartment pack eligible for SFS/SPU:

You're an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back