To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And do you know how you sound to anyone who has family member who has a mental disability when you use that word?
Good point, by retarded i dont mean someone with a mental disability.
Sorry to all the families i have offended. What i meant by retarded was stupid. Not mentally disabled.

I dont talk behind people’s back. Look through my posts, not once!
Sometimes it feels like a forum for cowards, for cry baby’s! This aint your mother! If it was she’d prolly slap you and tell you to man/woman/LGBTQ up and confront your problems head on!

Hmmm, so be nasty to everyone in real life and wonder why you have no job, no friends and no family....or vent your frustrations in an understanding place so you can get things off your chest without nuclear bombing those around you? Well, if it's mentally healthy to have a safe place to vent if you have kids or if you take care of a disabled person or if you have a sucky job or sucky coworkers at a different place of business or a million other problems, why is it not healthy to vent when you work for Target?

And with as mean as you are on this forum, I doubt you are equally mean in real life as you would have a lot to lose like family and job, so you are every bit as fake as the rest of us when you smile at someone you hate because of the social consequences of not doing so.

Hmmm, so be nasty to everyone in real life and wonder why you have no job, no friends and no family....or vent your frustrations in an understanding place so you can get things off your chest without nuclear bombing those around you? Well, if it's mentally healthy to have a safe place to vent if you have kids or if you take care of a disabled person or if you have a sucky job or sucky coworkers at a different place of business or a million other problems, why is it not healthy to vent when you work for Target?

And with as mean as you are on this forum, I doubt you are equally mean in real life as you would have a lot to lose like family and job, so you are every bit as fake as the rest of us when you smile at someone you hate because of the social consequences of not doing so.
Wow, that was deep. I feel empathy. I am as real as they come online or otherwise. I dont bs and don’t tolerate bs. You perceive me as nasty and mean. Just ask the people i have confronted on this forum . They have messaged me and thanked me for setting them straight. Including the poster on this thread!

Wow, that was deep. I feel empathy. I am as real as they come online or otherwise. I dont bs and don’t tolerate bs. You perceive me as nasty and mean. Just ask the people i have confronted on this forum . They have messaged me and thanked me for setting them straight. Including the poster on this thread!
why does this read exactly like a trump tweet lmao

To everyone in leadership:

Yo. Sup.
Toys guy didn't have any freight today.
Why am I doing pulls for other areas other than my own? I still have to work on my freight.

Oh he's supposed to be zoning you say?
Must be a pretty impressive zone considering he's standing at the electronics boat with his hands in his damn pockets doing jack shit even though people have told you he does this like fifty million bazillion times.

Oh, he left and you finally decided to check toys and saw it wasn't well zoned even though he had nothing else to do?
How shocking.

It'll happen again next week I'm sure. Always does.

TTOTM: Can you stop doing ties and then not setting them for a weeks! So fucking tired of getting Rigs for things that don't exist. Actually after asking nicely for a couple months now I just break those ties.. Have fun! A few days sure I can work around it but when you break all the of the endcaps for checklanes, cosmetics and sporting goods I start to have issues..

Thank you, redeye58 and commie.

My younger daughter is on the autism spectrum, was diagnosed at age 7, and has a learning disorder. On top of it, she has been severely and clinically depressed for almost a year due to the death of her boyfriend. This past week, I had to hospitalize her because that depression has devolved into psychosis.

I ignored the prior comments about retarded TMs (or was it retarded TBR posters?) because obviously nobody here knew this about me or my child. And I was reasonably certain that the term was being used in ignorance of how it sounded. But it hurts. Hard.

Planoss, would you like it if we called you retarded? You say that you meant it as someone who's stupid, not disabled. And at least in that post, you certainly seem to fit the bill.

Yes, I know this is a place to vent. But we're people too. And we have feelings too.

@GoodyNN I'm really sorry to hear about you daughter.
It will get better, they can do amazing things these days.
I see it all the time.

I hope that as well as getting help for her, you are getting back up for yourself.
It is way too easy as a parent to get buried in helping out your kids and forget to attend to yourself.
Just remember the instructions for the masks in the airplane when it depressurizes, put the mask on yourself first so you will be thinking clearly enough to help your child.

GoodyNN, you're not the only parent on here & there have been many fire-fights between us vs others that just don't 'get it'.
Mostly it's when they just tell us to 'get over it', they 'didn't mean it THAT way', to 'stop being so sensitive', etc.
They can say what they want but they do NOT have the right to dictate how we (& others) react.
And you don't just 'get over' something that impacts your life 24/7.
Sometimes the 'ignore' button is your only recourse.

Planosss, I seem to remember you getting ready for a new baby at your house.
I earnestly hope that your child is healthy & that you never share our experience. Ever.

@GoodyNN You are dealing with a complicated situation that I fortunately never had to face. But for the parts that I have had to face, it does get easier over time. I don't think the ache in the heart ever goes away, and every year brings something new to deal with, but the pain does ease down into an ache.

And sometimes it's really satisfying to tell the haters to fuck off. Ignoring is the socially polite thing, but it nicks the heart something fierce with every comment. And even though it's not true you feel in a way like you are not protecting your child from idiot beliefs. But responding with the suggestion to do the anatomically impossible, you get the double satisfying feeling of defending your child and causing them some of the emotional turmoil they caused in you.

Good to know we have an ignore button here ;) I've wished for that on other forums (fora?).

And I do have to admit that I've been slacking on the self-care. Largely because this escalated so quickly and I haven't taken a moment to breathe.

Good to know we have an ignore button here ;) I've wished for that on other forums (fora?).

Maybe fori, like octopi.

And I do have to admit that I've been slacking on the self-care. Largely because this escalated so quickly and I haven't taken a moment to breathe.

That is a huge mistake. Carve out time for you, or you'll end up with caregiver burnout and you will be useless for her.

TTOTM:

Um who do you think you are feeling entitled to make coffee at 6 am and then decide to start working the line at 6:15? I think your chances of staying past 90 days might be slim. You maybe great at working the line but everyone else is expected to start at 6. And another thing stop with the random talk about stuff that makes no sense.

And I do have to admit that I've been slacking on the self-care.
That is a huge mistake. Carve out time for you, or you'll end up with caregiver burnout and you will be useless for her.
This.
I take a short break with either a pedicure (don't give a damn about the nail polish but I LOVE the foot soak) or a massage just to break the monotony.
Soaking in scented bath salts helps relieve aches from overworked muscles AND stress.
I've also gotten some good reads to while away the time in therapy clinic waiting rooms.

TTOTM: recognizing yourself at huddle for doing your job is juvenile. You’re in your late thirties not thirteen!
"I just wanna say, I've been doing a great job, let me tell you, I have the greatest zone ever, believe me it's true. Sales are up, shoplifting is down, and I am Making Target Great Again, big league!"

TTOTM: recognizing yourself at huddle for doing your job is juvenile. You’re in your late thirties not thirteen!
isnt that what recognition is? "good job x for driving great service!!" "shout out to x for finishing their work load!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back