To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TToTL

no you cant have my zebra. i dont care if you have to do a sales planner. what do you even need a zebra for? you said its already tied so??? yeah ok seeing the pog image is helpful but the papers you print for the pog have the same thing so fuck off

being a tl does not mean you can jack my equipment from me, and how well do you think my job as electronics would go without a zebra? use a pda you say? oh sure why not except i cant do research, use item search, or print labels on it. you know, my job.

also, counting when i said no is incredibly disrespectful to me do not treat me like a child because you didnt get your way
There's a regular TM in softlines that does the same thing. If she has to push or put away reshop in baby hardlines, she starts asking for my zebra. She says she needs it to put stuff away in baby hardlines. Operator needs the zebra more than someone putting away reshop, keep your hands off my zebra. Baby food is a little tricky, medication is a little tricky, but even those areas can be managed without a zebra. The rest of baby hardlines is a breeze.

There's a regular TM in softlines that does the same thing. If she has to push or put away reshop in baby hardlines, she starts asking for my zebra. She says she needs it to put stuff away in baby hardlines. Operator needs the zebra more than someone putting away reshop, keep your hands off my zebra. Baby food is a little tricky, medication is a little tricky, but even those areas can be managed without a zebra. The rest of baby hardlines is a breeze.
And like, you start to memorize it over time anyways. I’m regular Hardlines and I can put away almost all my reshoot without scanning stuff. Just sometimes have to scan to find like an exact towel location or something but it’s pretty easy without one still. Operator definitelt needs one more.

To the wannbe TL TM in market...first off when you joined market, you always gave me a bad vibe. Ok so I saw you as stupid and harmless. But the other day in the morning when one of our TM called off who hasn't called off in a long time, you just decide to ask the overnite ETL Logistics "Can you fire ××× for me?" Since when you decide to say that in the TSC and think nobody will hear that? Now you have become stupid and dangerous. Are you gonna do the same when I call of once in a blue moon, as I NEVER called off all these years workin. Your ass is just over your head, dickhead. And since when do you think it is ok to just stick an empty FDC pallet in the ambient room, crowding up my room when I'm right there QMOSing, you could just ask. The answer would be NO you moron! Who am I? A maid to clean up everyone's crap they leave making the ambient room not "sterile" like the Steritech and city inspector wants. And when we had no FDC Truck that one day, you have to come up to me and say "Honestly I don't know what we're gonna do today?" You wanna be a TL and you had the guts to say it to my face? Then there was a time he calls me on channel 1 asking me how many days is the Hawaiian bread to date it with the monarch. Trying to soak up my knowledge. Seriously, I've had enough of your ass kissing and I wish I could QMOS you and Donate you to another place.

^^^^^we have one of those in apparel who plays operator and acts like she owns the whole of apparel. Definitely symapthize -_-

To that one market TM that got that March TM of the Month Award...what did you do that I'm not doing that got you that award? I open boxes and am here everyday and come to work with a positive attitude unlike you who calls off, doesn't even acknowledge the truck and when you're in fresh with me in the AM pushing the FDC you are so sslloww with the uboats and you don't even bother to check the bagged salads for freshness. It's not just about the date. And it's 10am and you're out there pushing fresh meat 30 min before your shift will end you decide to run out at 10:30am and leave the QMOS bin out on the floor. I'm not going to be running after you cleaning up. You were on a 3 month LOA. You should've just given up the spot to someone who is gonna actually get stuff done. You're 21 them move like 21!! A 69 year old would get it done twice as fast. And you get an award! Wow leaders, way to go encouraging lifeless slackers. What happened to working with a sense of urgency and speed is life? I bust my ass off everyday showing up on days I could've called sick and I stay to finish because I know if I let shit pile up it will be worse the next day for us and I didn't get anything but since when have you became a "hero" ?

To the market closers and mids at my store... how about actually acknowledging the FDC truck...how about zoning it and maintaining it full especially when we DO have produce and bananas in the back...how about keeping the ambient room brand and not keep piling up vehicles for me to clean up when I get there in the AM...how about showing up for your shifts and not calling off often...how about not having earphones on so your brain can focus on checking dates and not stocking outdated items that you pulled from the backroom. That is IF you even have a brain. How about you step down from market if you can't handle it. If I was the TL, your asses would be booted. Don't act like its your first day at Target because my meter on you is running out of time. This is work and not high school!

@YoNanas Off topic but I hope that isn't your VIN plate in your Avatar.. Cause it comes back to a Salvage titled Civic. VIN numbers can be traced back through Carfax and other channels to figure out owner history. Sorry but I'm a car nut and have traced VIN numbers on cars in the past, just thought I would let you know. I didn't search that anymore than a closed auction for a Civic..

We had a SrTL with a similar muffinitis problem. You could almost hear the waistband of his pants begging for it's life! And guess what happens next? Riiiiiiiippppp !!! Yep, the button ripped through the button hole. Then, the fat bastard had the nerve to requisition a new pair of pants claiming they were defective !! Uh......no, Mr. Fat Ass...... the pants aren't defective! Your diet and willpower are. Jerk.

damn he THICC!!

So I go on break a few minutes after 8am and make my selection of Hunter luggage and I would've checked out @SCO but it was closed so I have to go to the cashier. I put my items on the counter and she asks me "So what's the big deal with Hunter, everyone is talking about it?" I didn't want to say anything thinking why do you care? It's not like it's coming out of your pocket. You're here with a job because of my purchase and everyone elses. Then she keeps asking, giving me an attitude so I tell her well, I don't know. I just like the bags! Then she gets all offensive. And the bitch didn't even give me my $0.05 bag credit! Fuck! If you can't keep your mouth shut questioning my purchase then maybe you shouldn't be a cashier! I wanted to tell her that I don't have time to discuss that she's wasting time from my break with her nonsense. If I was an outsider guest, and if she made the same comments to me, her ass would get a complaint.

So I go on break a few minutes after 8am and make my selection of Hunter luggage and I would've checked out @SCO but it was closed so I have to go to the cashier. I put my items on the counter and she asks me "So what's the big deal with Hunter, everyone is talking about it?" I didn't want to say anything thinking why do you care? It's not like it's coming out of your pocket. You're here with a job because of my purchase and everyone elses. Then she keeps asking, giving me an attitude so I tell her well, I don't know. I just like the bags! Then she gets all offensive. And the bitch didn't even give me my $0.05 bag credit! Fuck! If you can't keep your mouth shut questioning my purchase then maybe you shouldn't be a cashier! I wanted to tell her that I don't have time to discuss that she's wasting time from my break with her nonsense. If I was an outsider guest, and if she made the same comments to me, her ass would get a complaint.
Yawn, troll.

From just reading it, it sounds like she was just genuinely curious about it, and making polite convo.

Also, I almost always forget to give bag credit, not out of spite (okay, every now and again out of spite, but usually not). A POLITE “hey don’t forget the bag discount” and I always apply it.

She's doing her job. We are supposed to at least try to make small talk with the guest so they feel welcomed and valued. Plus she probably legitimately didn't know why Hunter at Target is being so heavily pushed. I wouldn't if it weren't for TBR, because cashiers don't get team Huddle's and things get missed.

Damn, you're a shitty person. Who hurt you to make small talk so triggering?

That's why I say troll. The cashier is paid to talk about your purchases and to make lighthearted small talk. And unless I missed something in orientation you don't get the 5 cents off the same purchase as when you buy the bag.

That's why I say troll. The cashier is paid to talk about your purchases and to make lighthearted small talk. And unless I missed something in orientation you don't get the 5 cents off the same purchase as when you buy the bag.
Many states do not charge for bags.

Conversation as I was clocking in.

Other TM: "My cart is missing. I think a guest took it."
Me: Something in sympathy.
TM, as she's getting a zebra: "My zebra is missing too. It was in my cart. I think a guest has both."
Me: :eek:
Me: "You better tell the LOD right now."
TM: "It's not that bad, I wasn't logged in."

From just reading it, it sounds like she was just genuinely curious about it, and making polite convo.

Also, I almost always forget to give bag credit, not out of spite (okay, every now and again out of spite, but usually not). A POLITE “hey don’t forget the bag discount” and I always apply it.
There was nothing polite about the way she spoke to me. And also that is not an excuse to forget bag discount. We are a store where 90% of guests bring in their own bag unless you want to throw away money and buy the flimsy plastic bag and she has been on the cashier force for YEARS. She needs to lose her grumpy attitude and if she doesn't know how to start a convo then maybe she shouldn't even open her mouth in the first place.

Conversation as I was clocking in.

Other TM: "My cart is missing. I think a guest took it."
Me: Something in sympathy.
TM, as she's getting a zebra: "My zebra is missing too. It was in my cart. I think a guest has both."
Me: "You better tell the LOD right now."
TM: "It's not that bad, I wasn't logged in."
That's why I never leave my Zebra laying around. Always keep it in your back pocket if you don't want to use those gross holsters.

TTOTM: While I appreciate winning our "who can find the most expired ad" contest pretty much every week I help set ad, please be more careful taking down ad signs. Entire aisles really shouldn't be missed.

Is this a real thing?? If so, it’s genius! Get all of HL on board so they actually pay attention to signs while they’re zoning! Partial bonus points for finding signs below the wrong product?!?

There was nothing polite about the way she spoke to me. And also that is not an excuse to forget bag discount. We are a store where 90% of guests bring in their own bag unless you want to throw away money and buy the flimsy plastic bag and she has been on the cashier force for YEARS. She needs to lose her grumpy attitude and if she doesn't know how to start a convo then maybe she shouldn't even open her mouth in the first place.

Sounds like you’re the one with the grumpy attitude. As a new cashier right before Xmas, I asked the same types of questions about “Funkos”, “LOL dolls”, and “fingerlings”. It basically went like:
Me- “oh wow these things have been so popular! What do they do??”
Guest- Explains some weird toy/collectible thing that I can’t relate to...
Me- “oh interesting! Never heard of them before...”

Couldn’t actually hold a conversation about this random toy; much like your cashier might not be as well-informed about high-end fashion brands.

So that’s a reason to shit on someone who has been loyal to the company that gives you a paycheck despite her getting paid shit for a decade of consistent and loyal service?

Sounds like you’re the one with the grumpy attitude. As a new cashier right before Xmas, I asked the same types of questions about “Funkos”, “LOL dolls”, and “fingerlings”. It basically went like:
Me- “oh wow these things have been so popular! What do they do??”
Guest- Explains some weird toy/collectible thing that I can’t relate to...
Me- “oh interesting! Never heard of them before...”

Couldn’t actually hold a conversation about this random toy; much like your cashier might not be as well-informed about high-end fashion brands.

So that’s a reason to shit on someone who has been loyal to the company that gives you a paycheck despite her getting paid shit for a decade of consistent and loyal service?

Oh and about the bags...really?!?!?
If your issue is about a cashier not remembering to give you a 5c discount; then again, you have bigger issues. If you really think that’s a serious problem, then bring it up to your supervisor. Best of luck...
Or just park further away and pick up change in the parking lot as you walk into the store. Likely more productive.

To those leaders, "I don't know. Sometimes it works with some phones. Sometimes it doesn't" is the wrong answer when it comes to the Apple pay question. Know your damn workcenter. Samsung pay and apple/Google pay don't use the same tech. I find it hard to believe you've never been provided with this info so I'm refusing to give the benefit of the doubt rn

Oh and about the bags...really?!?!?
If your issue is about a cashier not remembering to give you a 5c discount; then again, you have bigger issues. If you really think that’s a serious problem, then bring it up to your supervisor. Best of luck...
Or just park further away and pick up change in the parking lot as you walk into the store. Likely more productive.
FYI, that's why many guests prefer to use self checkouts. Since the cashiers run their mouths faster than they run their hands and just slow down the transaction by just blabbering that they fail to give the right amount of change to you since they try to get you to focus more on the convo that you don't count the change they give you. So they later on steal the change they failed to give you a few bucks here and there. We've had cashiers fired for stealing money. And we've had cashiers who asked guests questions like "are you in a relationship" and they did get fired. And you as a cashier are supposed to do your job giving bag discounts. If the guest has to remimd you, then you got bigger issues. You are the same cashier who somehow gives me my receipt without giving me my $2.00 change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back