Archived Today was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store REALLY needs new leadership with a brain!

Today I was scheduled at 9 in Hardlines. Came in to find myself the first one there. NO ONE in electronics til 10. The LOD was the only ETL in my store that has a brain. All other etls and Stl close tonight. She said they left her with a mess today. No signing had been put up yet. When I went to look for it I found it mixed in with all the signing that starts tomorrow. So I had to go thru every file to make sure we didn't miss any signing.
Instantly after I clocked in, the electronics endyme was going off every 5 minutes. All the product they want has no signing (because it's in my hand) and no product was on the shelves. The idiotic stupid dumbass Stl had someone palletize it all in the back and told the closer last night that "someone would work it out before we open tomorrow"!!!!!!

THAT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Tomorrow is going to SUCK if it's anything like today.

I miss the "old days" with knowledgeable promoted from within leadership!

Our store was not much better... Today was pretty much just a complete clusterfuck for getting BF stuff organized and out to the correct locations on the sales floor.

I'll be extremely surprised if our closing/setup team gets out before 6am.

I'm scheduled from 9pm to 445am tonight/tomorrow morning. I don't care what the place looks like at 445, I'm leaving. If it's a wreck, oh well.

It's not that terrible at my store. Waaaay better than last year.

I'm scheduled from 9pm to 445am tonight/tomorrow morning. I don't care what the place looks like at 445, I'm leaving. If it's a wreck, oh well.

It's not that terrible at my store. Waaaay better than last year.

It will be a wreck. My store is a cluster, I went through pallets and remade them correctly. Thursday is going to suck for replenishment peeps.

I've been prepping all the stuff I have to do tonight at my store for almost a week now. Luckily all the stuff I'm in charge of is the apple cage and all I have to do is finish the dots and label the wacos for inside the cage. I also partnered with my srtl & tl for everything else needed to be done at the boat and anything else around it. I guess as just a tm & willing to take on more then probably most other tms in the store and dept it shouldn't be that bad. as a store it should only take us 5.5 hours for 3 dozen of us working

So at my store the STL or somebody forgot to let everybody know we were doing pre-Black Thursday deals until 10 minutes before the door opened. The combination of no signs up, no electronics opener until 10a and POG being their usual guest-ignoring selves while setting in entertainment made for a fantastic open.

Our store was similar. So much incorrect signing from the 10 days of deals, people mixing BOGO coupons with the BOGO pizza promotion, angry guests, almost a full hour of "all-hands-on-deck" backup... I feel so sorry for the closing crew.

Ya the damn coupons. It must have been on Krazy coupon lady website or one of those coupons sites.

Closing tonight. 4pm to midnight. TVs in ready to wear. We almost 100% except for ad signs.

So at my store the STL or somebody forgot to let everybody know we were doing pre-Black Thursday deals until 10 minutes before the door opened. The combination of no signs up, no electronics opener until 10a and POG being their usual guest-ignoring selves while setting in entertainment made for a fantastic open.
Whoever preps the ad should've let an ETL know. I got a package yesterday with signs for 11/25. I sorted them and immediately took them to an ETL so that they wouldn't be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back