Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Yes -- a one-time lump sum

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • No

Votes: 96 78.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My old STL would look at all the slips as they were handed down the line at the huddles. When they bring in a 6-figure pay after bonus, they can afford to give. Many cannot.

Wait.. do you guys all have one hr tm? My store has 3 lol. I like 2 of 3 of them so I'll try to remember to fill in my UW form when I work tomorrow. They haven't mentioned it to me yet but there's signs all over the break room

Meh. I pledged like $1 per paycheck. It's not that much.

Regardless of the charity's merit or anything, I figure it never hurts to butter HR's bread, if ya know what I mean.

#TeamPlayer #PleaseLetMeGetTimeOff

Wait.. do you guys all have one hr tm? My store has 3 lol. I like 2 of 3 of them so I'll try to remember to fill in my UW form when I work tomorrow. They haven't mentioned it to me yet but there's signs all over the break room

Depends on your volume.

My old one had 3 and a HRTL

No one should pressure you to give. I feel like Target should abandon the pledge campaign as so many TMs don't have the $$$ to donate. I personally like the pledges that say they will give $.03 per paycheck or some other stupid number. It at least makes me chuckle.
As a FYI, many times STLs feel pressure to meet the quota or at least last year's numbers, even if by $.01 so they pay out the difference between store's total pledge amount and the store's goal/last year number. I have seen this many times and then I have also seen some STLs give $5.00/paycheck.

So get this. You don't punch out Saturday it's a pay week and Monday morning your hrtm calls out.

Target corp realizing you didn't punch out cuts the 3 or 4 hours after your your meal you worked and now suddenly you lose 50 bucks off your check.

An hrtm would audit your schedule and assume you finished that shift and key that in until you can correct it yourself.
Not only is 50 bucks for 4 hours of work vastly overestimate of targets pay, you guys told me people could get in trouble for letting others fix their punch.

Besides, hr isnt scheduled on weekends so it wouldn't matter. Find the STL or HrETM and have them approved it before. 10 that Monday

Not only is 50 bucks for 4 hours of work vastly overestimate of targets pay, you guys told me people could get in trouble for letting others fix their punch.

Besides, hr isnt scheduled on weekends so it wouldn't matter. Find the STL or HrETM and have them approved it before. 10 that Monday

I get paid $50 for 4 hours of work.

Pre-tax, that is.

Wrong, it's HRs job to fix punches and while we generally let people fix their own punch, when it's the difference of a smaller check.

I always do it for them assuming they worked their scheduled shift then correct it later with a historical edit just in case they stayed later. I am not going to have their check cut.

Lol your STL doesnt care about your punches and I doubt your etl HR touches mytime self service. They are happy to see less hours spent.

Last edited:
I just marked that I wouldn't be donating and gave HR the card.

I have been told that if you pick specific causes or if you say you don't want a penny to go to a cause you don't support, United Way jiggles how they spend what they get so every sub-charity gets an equal percent in the end. If they are increasing another person's share to XYZ charity because I specify none of my money goes there, well it's just like I donated anyway since they ended up with the same total in the end. Screw that, I'll take the money and buy cat food and kitty litter for the local shelter and canned goods for the food bank.

No that isn't an overestimation. Its pretty close..

I am HR and I work every other weekend. Our Flow Team gets a little over $50 in 4 hours of work.

I am HR and I work every other weekend. Our Flow Team gets a little over $50 in 4 hours of work.
What's the starting rate at your store. If it's the same as mine that's even more of reason to hate my store lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back