Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Yes -- a one-time lump sum

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • No

Votes: 96 78.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My store reported 100% participation last year although myself and several others I know definitely did not complete a form at all. Question: I hear it looks good for the store to have 100% participation but what exactly does that mean?

I really like our HR TMs but our HR ETL is a grumpy gussthat never follows through and our STL is a putz (doesn't even say "hi" when you pass unless you're part of the clique).

Participation may mean that everyone signed their pledge card, not necessarily pledged anything.

No. Don't. You can't be punished for not sending YOUR money to a charity, especially a trash charity like united way.
I don't send it to UW, I have HR (and have seen I started) send it to a local Homeless shelter so it helps people in actual need rather than corporate people. If I wanted to do that, I could just buy something in the store.

I think they meant what does it mean when it "looks good" to have that. As in who sees it and who benefits?

My store reported 100% participation last year although myself and several others I know definitely did not complete a form at all. Question: I hear it looks good for the store to have 100% participation but what exactly does that mean?

I really like our HR TMs but our HR ETL is a grumpy gussthat never follows through and our STL is a putz (doesn't even say "hi" when you pass unless you're part of the clique).

"Participation" only means that you filled out your donation form. It does not matter if you chose to donate or not, just that you filled it out and turned it in.

"Participation" only means that you filled out your donation form. It does not matter if you chose to donate or not, just that you filled it out and turned it in.
Yes, I know. That's what I said: the form was not completed and turned in - I left mine on the TMSC desk. The question is how does participating - even just the act of completing the form- help or not help the HR TMs / the store?

Last edited:
Yes, I know. That's what I said: the form was not completed and turned in - I left mine on the TMSC desk. The question is how does participating - even just the act of completing the form- help or not help the HR TMs / the store?

Easy, if a store has low participation the hrbp assumes the HR team is not advertising the campaign and encouraging people to fill out a form.

The hrbp can see how much stores have given and how many people have participated by filling out a form.

We don't have a metric for fixing missed punches, decorating the break room or getting food for the team. This is one of the few metrics you can judge an HR tm.

Easy, if a store has low participation the hrbp assumes the HR team is not advertising the campaign and encouraging people to fill out a form.

The hrbp can see how much stores have given and how many people have participated by filling out a form.

We don't have a metric for fixing missed punches, decorating the break room or getting food for the team. This is one of the few metrics you can judge an HR tm.
Thanks, HRZone! Makes sense.

Did you guys meet your financial goal? I got 100% participation but we did not meet the financial goal.

Our store had a thing for a couple years running of a jar with a coin slot for each ETL.
The ETL with the most money in their jar got dunked/pied/water bucket challenge/other degrading activity.
This one ETL was getting it several years running.
This year everyone is broke; no contributions at all.

Did you guys meet your financial goal? I got 100% participation but we did not meet the financial goal.
Any tips for getting to 100% participation?

I've printed out the participation list and am teaching team members down but there are some team members I'm having a hard time getting.

I am kinda surprised that isn't one for fixing punches.
However, getting food for the team with all the crap we are given now should be weekly.

Our store had a thing for a couple years running of a jar with a coin slot for each ETL.
The ETL with the most money in their jar got dunked/pied/water bucket challenge/other degrading activity.
This one ETL was getting it several years running.
This year everyone is broke; no contributions at all.
This year we have the opposite problem, some many of the TMs are pissed at ETLs we are on second jars.

I've printed out the participation list and am teaching team members down but there are some team members I'm having a hard time getting.

Print out your pledge report and highlight TM who haven't pledged yet, next print out daily grids and highlight Team Members you will see on that day. Fill out most of the pledge card for them, like their name, TM number, location and exempt/non exempt. Now all they have they have to do is decide if they would like to donate or not.
I have thought about doing a penny jar but we need $1500 to meet our financial goal and there is no way we will get $1500.

We are close but it's the poor tms giving 50 dollars a check carrying us. Our executive team has crapped the bed. Tell me why one of our minors is giving 10 dollars a paycheck which is more than all our ETLs combined.

One of our ETLs called our tms cheap when I told him how much we have raised. Big talk for someone giving 5 bucks a paycheck on 65K.

This year we have the opposite problem, some many of the TMs are pissed at ETLs we are on second jars.

Yeah one of our ETLs jar is full lol. They want to pie her in the face so bad

Print out your pledge report and highlight TM who haven't pledged yet, next print out daily grids and highlight Team Members you will see on that day. Fill out most of the pledge card for them, like their name, TM number, location and exempt/non exempt. Now all they have they have to do is decide if they would like to donate or not.
I have thought about doing a penny jar but we need $1500 to meet our financial goal and there is no way we will get $1500.
donate 3 $500 TVs to the local UW.

We are close but it's the poor tms giving 50 dollars a check carrying us. Our executive team has crapped the bed. Tell me why one of our minors is giving 10 dollars a paycheck which is more than all our ETLs combined.

One of our ETLs called our tms cheap when I told him how much we have raised. Big talk for someone giving 5 bucks a paycheck on 65K.

Yeah one of our ETLs jar is full lol. They want to pie her in the face so bad

Our part time Team Members are more generous than Leadership. Only one of our ETLs pledges!

Did it end? If so we didn't even come close

Something special for 100% participation or do you want it just to look good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back