Archived Where is all the Star Wars Merch going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonRaven712

This week the Star Wars stuff has all been pulled to make room for Halloween. I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were going to expand the area in the toy aisle. The girl who was trying to push it all said a bunch of the items had no current locations out on the floor. A bunch of the stuff just got backstocked, so is it just going to sit in the backroom now?

Some goes to end caps that for my store went up this week, other stuff? I am not sure. We did have some pop into a Housewares isle.

End caps I noticed: Stationary, Housewares/Domestics. Most of the toys were dual locations.

So I would not panic until all the end caps have been set an revisions drop. After that My Support that stuff.

I think I really depends on what fillgroup the stuff is in. TOY# most likely will end up in toys, while your DOM/BEDS/HOME will end up in their areas (Or possibly another combination of those three). Either way, you're probably gonna see it on an endcap.

But ASANTS?

There is a reset, not sure if it's a pog or revision, on 9/27. Those items, like the tall Darth Vader figure, will move there then.

The merch update said something about a bunch of double facings being condensed to single to make room. Plus another endcap I think.

when is this crap gonna go clearance ????

84707391.gif

At my store, all of Star Wars toys went to back stock and it'll go out to sale floor sometime after 9/27 toys transition.

This week the Star Wars stuff has all been pulled to make room for Halloween. I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were going to expand the area in the toy aisle. The girl who was trying to push it all said a bunch of the items had no current locations out on the floor. A bunch of the stuff just got backstocked, so is it just going to sit in the backroom now?
There are sales plans. I'm in a early set Halloween store. We've been set two weeks now. We have an electronics sales plan, stationary, housewares, hmm and one other I can't think of.

Our sales plans were due to be set last week.

Our Star Wars stuff has like a tiny aisle in toys and some in seasonal. Shit we already have Christmas crap going up on the back wall so where the Star Wars stuff goes is the least of our concerns.

Our Star Wars stuff has like a tiny aisle in toys and some in seasonal. Shit we already have Christmas crap going up on the back wall so where the Star Wars stuff goes is the least of our concerns.
Ours is all Halloween in seasonal.

All our soft lines came back to soft lines and was flexed in. The shoes are sitting in a cart, I think by electronics. Don't know where the rest of it went.

What about those stupid bikes? I would like to think they're not going to carve out space on the bike wall for those overpriced pieces of junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back