Archived Workday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can admit when I’m wrong it just seemed odd to me since they’re not really connected yet
They are connected in the sense of payroll since WD handles payroll and mytime is tomeclock they have to be at least a little connected.

In other news, you can now sign in to workday, but it will just say invalid login.

They are connected in the sense of payroll since WD handles payroll and mytime is tomeclock they have to be at least a little connected.

In other news, you can now sign in to workday, but it will just say invalid login.

The app wasn't even accepting company ID yesterday

I don’t know if it matters if I’m a TL or not but I was able to log in. It’s pretty blank right now but I logged in!

maybe someone can answer this for me (can’t log in yet). with this roll out, only ETLs and department specific TLs can coach TMs. Do I have access to the store or do I have to partner with someone to document a coaching? I already have TLs who get defensive for me coaching let alone needing their cooperation for it and requiring partnering seems counter productive

So religiously my paycheck was always posted Tuesday before payday. Today it wasn't there. I'm guessing a problem with ehr (because parts of it have been down for July). Anybody else not seeing it?

So religiously my paycheck was always posted Tuesday before payday. Today it wasn't there. I'm guessing a problem with ehr (because parts of it have been down for July). Anybody else not seeing it?
Download the workday app. Enter company ID Target. It’s there. Mods please lock as we already have a workday thread.

Just go to workday.com of you don’t want the app

Since we're migrating to workday your paystub either won't show up at all or it won't show your correct hours on eHR (e.g. you worked 60 hours over 2 weeks and it's only showing 30). You need to use workday.

maybe someone can answer this for me (can’t log in yet). with this roll out, only ETLs and department specific TLs can coach TMs. Do I have access to the store or do I have to partner with someone to document a coaching? I already have TLs who get defensive for me coaching let alone needing their cooperation for it and requiring partnering seems counter productive

As it was explained to me only the TM's direct TL will be able to document a coaching. So for example, only a GSTL will be able to document a coaching that was done with a cashier. That being said, you're still able to coach things on the spot - you'll just have to have the TM's TL key the coaching in Workday

From the way my HR explained it to me: Every TM is aligned with a TL and every TL is aligned with an ETL. Only those in the alignment can submit the coachings. However, I don't think that should stop you from carrying out the counseling. Have the conversations. Write the paperwork and ask the appropriate TL/ETL to submit it. It'd be ridiculous to think that 1 GSTL can't write up a cashier because he's in the other GSTL's alignment. Same for others throughout the store.

I wonder how this works for those of us at express stores where technically every team member reports to the Sr Team Leaders.

I spoke with HROC. all TMs paid this Friday should see the last 18months of paystubs in workday. Those being paid NEXT Friday will see the last 18 months of paystubs by then.

Any past performance review comments will not be put in workday, but last year’s overall score should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back