Archived Workday

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe someone can answer this for me (can’t log in yet). with this roll out, only ETLs and department specific TLs can coach TMs. Do I have access to the store or do I have to partner with someone to document a coaching? I already have TLs who get defensive for me coaching let alone needing their cooperation for it and requiring partnering seems counter productive
The PA should have access to coaching market TMs. The SR PA should be a position.

The search function in workday is basically like a company directory. You can search for anyone and it’ll tell you their position what store they’re at and their tgt email if they have one.

@NKG you have a new resource to stalk lol

The search function in workday is basically like a company directory. You can search for anyone and it’ll tell you their position what store they’re at and their tgt email if they have one.

@NKG you have a new resource to stalk lol

Lol my backroom TL will be pleased as that is our jam

I have a pic. So do some tms at my store and the ETLs.

Well Unlike target developed apps workday is its own company with tons of other big name clients. So they thereotically know what they’re doing

Has anyone heard anything on release date (at least for the stuff coming this summer)?
We started today.

Soooo, does it unnerve anyone else just a little that workday allows you to see employment history for ETLs and the like? Or that it lets TLs see review scores for anyone they technically oversee?

Soooo, does it unnerve anyone else just a little that workday allows you to see employment history for ETLs and the like? Or that it lets TLs see review scores for anyone they technically oversee?

That employment history is just if they add it.. and you made the review score.

That employment history is just if they add it.. and you made the review score.

No, I only ever saw 3 review scores for the TMs I actually oversee. The rest were unknown to me. I know it's not big stuff, I'm just mildly unnerved by the fact that I can see what time periods some TLs were in what roles at which stores. I suppose it would be assumed by most when they write these things they're a bit more private.

No, I only ever saw 3 review scores for the TMs I actually oversee. The rest were unknown to me. I know it's not big stuff, I'm just mildly unnerved by the fact that I can see what time periods some TLs were in what roles at which stores. I suppose it would be assumed by most when they write these things they're a bit more private.
If they’re in your line up then why does it weird you out to know their review? I have about 60 TMs so I definitely didn’t write all their reviews but I was apart of deciding what they got

If they’re in your line up then why does it weird you out to know their review? I have about 60 TMs so I definitely didn’t write all their reviews but I was apart of deciding what they got
That's the point. They're not in my lineup. I have absolutely no say over softlines for reviews or otherwise.

There is a link on Workbench now. You can say you found out there.

That's a good idea. My issue is that I can only punch in 5 minutes before my shift and don't feel like that's enough time to explore WB. And my store isn't going to pay me to do that after my shift either. And I am not working off the clock...so...I will continue to pretend I don't know about Work Day, even though I've already downloaded it.

Certain questions have not been answered by spot. Are tm’s allowed to use workday on their personal phone to punch in/out?

That's a good idea. My issue is that I can only punch in 5 minutes before my shift and don't feel like that's enough time to explore WB. And my store isn't going to pay me to do that after my shift either. And I am not working off the clock...so...I will continue to pretend I don't know about Work Day, even though I've already downloaded it.
There’s nothing wrong with being educated? My ETL knows I read TBR and often asks me “anything good on there this week?”

Certain questions have not been answered by spot. Are tm’s allowed to use workday on their personal phone to punch in/out?
No :/ your mobile app is super limited unless you’re salaried non exempt. My workday at work has a ton more compared to what’s on the app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back