Archived You may be able to drink beer while shopping

Would you want this at your store?

• Yes, would take the stress out of work

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Umm, no

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Good for the guests, bad for me

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • If this happens, I will get fired day one.

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, God save us all if that becomes a thing at my store. We already have enough drunk college students come in without that. (My store is in an area with a bunch of colleges/universities, so lots of frats and sororities will come in and shop together.) No thanks!

Nope. Drinking beer is bad. Impairs people's judgment and people get killed or raped because of beer. Booooooooo beer.

As if the TM's & AP had enough to deal with.. Now This??? I think it's only at one store for now, but still.... horrible, horrible idea.

I have seen a few high end grocery stores (Lowe's Foods and Harris Teeters) setup beer/wine gardens in their stores. You can do tastings, get a glass, or order party balls/kegs of local brewery beers. Or try out different local wines. But does Target want it stores to deal with the hassle of having to get ABC permits, insurance costs for serving alcohol, and hire/train TMs to serve alcohol.

All it would take is for someone to leave the store after being served alcohol and get into an accident unless a waiver form is signed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back