Archived Zebra Wireless Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the clearance ticket rolls for the old O'Neil printers is on backorder. Just wonder what will happen when we run out of clearance tickets.
Start rounding up all of the half used rolls from around the store. I bet you'll find them near every area that commonly has a printer (SFS, receiving, ambient room, guest services, etc.).

Start rounding up all of the half used rolls from around the store. I bet you'll find them near every area that commonly has a printer (SFS, receiving, ambient room, guest services, etc.).
I think our PPTL did that last week. I have also checked a few places and found a few half used rolls, but still not enough to last too much longer. I will have to check the ambient room once I figure what it is.

The labels are on SAP. There was a red wire that came out a while back that listed all the ordering numbers and told you to order them. A couple of the kinds are now on backorder but they are on there. If you key in "printer" in the red wire archive it should bring up the original message

I think our PPTL did that last week. I have also checked a few places and found a few half used rolls, but still not enough to last too much longer. I will have to check the ambient room once I figure what it is.
The room near where the bananas and other dry produce is kept, in the backroom near the coolers and freezers. At my store they usually keep a printer or two there, and they have a charging cable.

Anyone using them for price change notice they don't retain the print queue when the media roll runs out? Printer displays an error message something like "media empty" and then shortly after "all jobs cleared". Not a huge deal, but because of the smaller rolls, sometimes we run out 4-6 times in a shift. I don't like re-requesting tickets. accuracy issues.

Besides this issue, they're a huge hit!

Can someone tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong? I've calibrated put it back in multiple times and it still prints wrong. I am using the correct label rolls, too. These are shit.
IMG_8930.JPG

Found out my store also has just gotten these now. They look slim and efficient, I was still using the old printers though to monarch things in Dairy.

As requested, here is a picture of the printer config program. AFAIK it's exactly the same as the old one but compatibility has been added to support the zebras.
tfELv2w.jpg
How did you access that preferences pane? I was trying to reconfigure an O'Neil and the default is now Zebra. I couldn't figure out what to do to switch it back to O'Neil.

Can someone tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong? I've calibrated put it back in multiple times and it still prints wrong. I am using the correct label rolls, too. These are shit.
View attachment 3786
On the printer itself there is an option to adjust the printing x,y axis in the menu. I think if you add to the X axis it will move the printing to the right. However, I haven't had a printer printing that far off so you might have to do a full rebuild on the printer, which takes forever to do.

On the printer itself there is an option to adjust the printing x,y axis in the menu. I think if you add to the X axis it will move the printing to the right. However, I haven't had a printer printing that far off so you might have to do a full rebuild on the printer, which takes forever to do.
I'll look at it next time I'm at my store. I switch back to O'Neil because I got so fed up with it. Thank you.

I'll look at it next time I'm at my store. I switch back to O'Neil because I got so fed up with it. Thank you.
Check that it's loaded right. Black bar should lead on the label, not end. I've got the pricing style tm cutting the old folks then rolling onto old cores.... til it backwards and it ruins everything.

where the meat scales and the produce coolers are

We received our printers weeks ago and they are just collecting dust. Anyone have the order numbers for the labels?

We have several boxes of various labels now. It looks like they came on a supplies pallet.

Ours are collecting dust because they don't print right. No one wants to use them.

Ours print in a horrid fashion, as well. :oops:

Hey does anyone have numbers for the rolls of clearance labels that fit zebra printers? I can't find it anywhere and my STL is having a fit because no one is using the new printers.

Use the old label printer , use them first in the old printer until they are small enough to put in the new ones !
We did that for several weeks !
We love the new printers ! Our old ones would not hold a charge long enough ...
We just received 2 boxes of the new labels ...

Hey does anyone have numbers for the rolls of clearance labels that fit zebra printers? I can't find it anywhere and my STL is having a fit because no one is using the new printers.

I can't remember the number off of the top of my head, but it is the old number with .1 at the end. So if the old were TXXX the new is TXXX.1, same goes for all of the new rolls.

However, there are tips on workbench for using the old rolls without making a mess pulling labels off.

The pricing TM at my store said the clearance tickets are backordered. We have bcode, ff, and shelf labels though.

The pricing TM at my store said the clearance tickets are backordered. We have bcode, ff, and shelf labels though.
The sap description literally says BACKORDERED DO NOT ORDER lol.

Splitting the old rolls and rerolling is pretty easy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back