MEGATHREAD 2018-2019 Store Modernization Megathread

[OPINION] How do you feel about these changes?

• I like them.

• I dislike them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My team members are so terrified to pass a call to the ETL, even when the caller requests them by name, that it's infuriating.
I mean, I get it, I myself passed a call to the ETL of a different department (I had no idea how to answer the manager-level question, never having worked in the department) and was promptly insulted in front of the entire team.
But, I just literally begged a TM to pass me to a certain ETL, and was told I could either talk to the GM TL or dictate my message for the ETL to the TM on the phone. I explained I had a sensitive issue I couldn't discuss with anyone but that ETL, and was transferred to the TL anyways.
And since I'll be damned if I'm going to drive up to work to touch base with this leader 4 hours before my shift starts, they'll just go without this important information until Monday, I guess. Because this is a sane way to run a business.

Since our salaried management team can't manage, pricing is behind, pog is behind, truck is behind. Softlines breakout is 2 trucks behind. The stl and her ETL sidekick were helping breakout for 2 days. Still not caught up. Guess it's not so easy, is it?

Since my area is behind, implying, I think, I'm partly to blame, I got asked to work overnight next week. Lol. Hell no. Schedule has been out for 2 weeks. And since my brilliant management team's only pasttime is cutting hours and not replacing call offs, let them figure it out.

Our store is constantly playing catchup each and every day. I run the unload and all P1 areas and my team is only scheduled 4 hours each shift and theyre expected to do their own workload, price change,research exf etc.... They usually have 4+ hours of truck push a day! This formula doesnt work with how many hours were given vs expectations. I had to set 8 SPL in OTC today that were due LAST WEEK, lets not even mention the rest of the store thats just getting tied off causing more issues...

Our store is constantly playing catchup each and every day. I run the unload and all P1 areas and my team is only scheduled 4 hours each shift and theyre expected to do their own workload, price change,research exf etc.... They usually have 4+ hours of truck push a day! This formula doesnt work with how many hours were given vs expectations. I had to set 8 SPL in OTC today that were due LAST WEEK, lets not even mention the rest of the store thats just getting tied off causing more issues...
I overheard an ETL tell his team that the hours are there to accomplish the work needed and it is their fault if it does not get completed on time.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Soo....nothing in there about inbound, backroom, ship from store, presentation/pricing....makes me wonder where all the current TL go ?
This is for a base model store so 30-60M give or take. (Complete guess on those numbers). This is the one I looked up based of what I assume my store will be doing. My store currently has 13 TLs.