MEGATHREAD 2018-2019 Store Modernization Megathread

[OPINION] How do you feel about these changes?

• I like them.

• I dislike them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s not called drinking kool, it’s called being tired of piss poor work ethic and excuses. It would be the same if I was an amazon employee on an amazon employee related website.

I'm asking for your reasoning behind this being a justifiable action by Target. Do you have one, or are you just antagonizing for the sake of antagonizing?

Saying, "Well, you can just quit," isn't a defense.
People working 20 hours a week aren’t people who will be owning areas. The 20 hour a week employee is held aside for a special breed, the handout crew.

The fact that you seem to think no one has a legitimate complaint and everyone not only has poor work ethic and excuses, but is also looking only for handouts, leads me to believe that you did, indeed, overdose on the Kool-Aid.

Hey, if drinking kool aid is the reason why my hours never drop as a TM then I’ll keep drinking. 😋🤗

Honestly, when I think of retail I think of the easy way out. I’d say $15 an hour for retail means you go to work and work hard. We all know what is coming and if you don’t like it then go to Walmart.
I mean, Walmart gives full time hours, set schedules, quarterly bonuses and isn't far from what Spot pays, so... Might be good advice. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry if I’m upsetting any of you, just tired of people ruining my day at work because they’d rather point the finger at everyone else aside from holding themselves accountable for THEIR poor work ethic and mistakes.

Sorry if I’m upsetting any of you, just tired of people ruining my day at work because they’d rather point the finger at everyone else aside from holding themselves accountable for THEIR poor work ethic and mistakes.

Letting the lowly plebs perturb you is not how you flex on them, my good sir. If you're going to flex on us with your 40 then at least do it right

You're acting like a dick. I *was* attempting to ignore your trollish behavior.

There’s a big difference between trolling and being honest. I’m not here to protect people from feeling sad I’m here to tell it how it is and if you disagree then tell me why

You're applying your bias against your team members at your store to the people who post here, and subsequently trolling the board.

To some extent that’s correct but the team members at my store complain about the same thing so.. this website is for venting right? Why can’t I vent too?

There’s a big difference between trolling and being honest. I’m not here to protect people from feeling sad I’m here to tell it how it is and if you disagree then tell me why
Hey, thanks for joining TBR like 2 days ago. Please be kind to the people on here. If you want to rant about people looking for a handout ,please go to your local foodstamp office ,and get punched in the face. We here on TBR can’t punch you, cause, internet.

Hey, thanks for joining TBR like 2 days ago. Please be kind to the people on here. If you want to rant about people looking for a handout ,please go to your local foodstamp office ,and get punched in the face. We here on TBR can’t punch you, cause, internet.

So if I’m using this website improperly please explain to me how.

Back