MEGATHREAD 2018-2019 Store Modernization Megathread

[OPINION] How do you feel about these changes?

• I like them.

• I dislike them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We tried this new unload process the night before - what ended up happening was calling in dayside folk for market to come in at 4am to handle the backstock. This is going to end up failing miserably, we are understaffed as it is and barely making it through with what we had on our plates already.

We need more people in order to make this work. o_O

Sorry stores are going to shit without the presentation team. Luckily we still have one. And and the price change team.
I agree and can't picture how E2E "groups" are going to be able to handle it all from start to finish. I was told that I needed to be positive about the changes and embrace it. I'm embracing it all right...embracing a bag of popcorn and watching it all unfold to explode once they figure it out that it doesn't work. No matter how good your bosses are, everyone in the store has to care not only about their own workcenter but the entire processes. This is making everyone be segregated. Segregation will now be the norm.

Last edited:
I agree and can't picture how E2E "groups" are going to be able to handle it all from start to finish. I was told that I needed to be positive about the changes and embrace it. I'm embracing it all right...embracing a bag of popcorn and watching it all unfold to explode once they figure it out that it doesn't work. No matter how good your bosses are, everyone in the store has to care not only about their own workcenter but the entire proceses. This is making everyone be segregated. Segregation will now be the norm.

Segregation is the new "TEAM". o_O

I agree and can't picture how E2E "groups" are going to be able to handle it all from start to finish. I was told that I needed to be positive about the changes and embrace it. I'm embracing it all right...embracing a bag of popcorn and watching it all unfold to explode once they figure it out that it doesn't work. No matter how good your bosses are, everyone in the store has to care not only about their own workcenter but the entire proceses. This is making everyone be segregated. Segregation will now be the norm.

This is where that $15 an hour will come into play. People who cannot produce, will not make it.

Not for long 4th quarter is coming.
Never a plano team during 4th qt. We leave the week after Black Friday. After we put the store back together. Then we return the day after Christmas. Iv been told it will be the same this year. If not. I'm sure my team will still be scheduled to set when needed. All good.

Back