Archived AE 2015 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing at 8 will not be a good idea .. I would probably go insane. The 2 hours before the store opens are the only time for us to get stuff done before the guests start crawling in

How's it working? What's there schedule like? How late do they work? What about markups how's that work. My PC team has a lot of questions.

I don't know enough about pricing to know how markups work. But they generally work until 430, and their score has not dropped at all, I do know that. Occasionally I see them there later than 430 on nights I close, but it's definitely not all the time.

I don't know enough about pricing to know how markups work. But they generally work until 430, and their score has not dropped at all, I do know that. Occasionally I see them there later than 430 on nights I close, but it's definitely not all the time.
Thanks I'll let my team know. They're worried they'll be working until 11 pm our closing time and doing PC on Saturday or Sundays they rotate Sundays for ad set now.

Pricing at 8 will not be a good idea .. I would probably go insane. The 2 hours before the store opens are the only time for us to get stuff done before the guests start crawling in

Ours starts at 4am and I know their TL will not do an 8am start. Commute for her would be 2+hrs each way, yeah no. Se does a 6am and difference in that 2hrs is horrific for traffic.

I would not do a 8am start and I am 10min commute. Where we are there are not really options on how to get places. I do miss my part of CA for that, three ways to get anywhere, if you knew what you what you were doing. Here not so much.

Last edited:
This is correct. Whenever our survey scores go down, one of my ETLs starts going on and on about how we need to encourage guests to give us 9s and 10s.

Why have it on a 10-point scale if anything below 9 is basically 0?

idk. Like I've said before on here, we should just make it "Good" "Neutral" "Bad"

Any word on AP changes at the store level?

Nothing company wide like the IC consolidation. There could very well be district to district changes. For instance we were told there won't be any hours or position changes in our district. What we had through 2014 is what we will have again in 2015.

Any pricechange team members in a B or above volume store. Testing the 8 am schedule I would appreciate any information on how you've been scheduled. Are you able to get your work done. And how many team members on your team. Any information is helpful.
Thank you.

I saw on redwire today a pdf with every store, it had 2014 sales, new org chart and new unload time. Unfortunately my store is moving to 6am :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back