Archived AE 2015 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on redwire today a pdf with every store, it had 2014 sales, new org chart and new unload time. Unfortunately my store is moving to 6am :(
Seems odd that they would have 2014 sales up when theres still another week in the fiscal year...
Do you know how much your store did in $$ last year? Wonder if they changed the $$ amount for 6am stores. My store is a 34million store and we went 6am last year.

This is correct. Whenever our survey scores go down, one of my ETLs starts going on and on about how we need to encourage guests to give us 9s and 10s.

Why have it on a 10-point scale if anything below 9 is basically 0?

My STL said that one of the changes this year is that 8's will also count, and if they counted right now, our Vibe score would jump something crazy like 15 points.

Which, of course, would mean that the goal would also jump something crazy like 18 points.

Goal is going from 80 up to 90. Apparently my store gets a ton of 8s because we would've jumped 22 points last week if 8s counted. From a red 73 to a high green 95.

Are the new org charts out yet? Sales threshold, 4/6am unload, ETL/TL headcounts.. I know last year was a huge cut with Canada. Not expecting drastic changes this time

I don't know if it's the same from AE2014 but these are the org chart values for 2015
1 Less than $23.5M 7:30am

2 $23.5M - $28.6M 6:00am

3 $28.6M - $35.7M 6:00am

4 $35.7M - $50M 4:00am

5 $50M – $61.2M O/N

6 $61.2M - $76.5M O/N

7 Greater than $76.5M O/N

I'm not sure if I can post this so mods feel free to delete it if you need to.

I don't know if it's the same from AE2014 but these are the org chart values for 2015

5 $50M – $61.2M O/N

6 $61.2M - $76.5M O/N

God this sucks so much, we are $48m store, on the cusp of actually having a process for good Market openings.

Org 4 cut off used to be 48.5 if i remember correctly. I like to see the actual headcounts tied to those orgs. That was the big change last year.

I found it on store view under active projects
The first sentence was: "Because your store is changing org charts for 2015..." So if you can't find it probably means your store is not changing org charts

Oh, it's not that I haven't found it, it's just I haven't been to the store in 3 days since I've been off.

5 $50M – $61.2M O/N

6 $61.2M - $76.5M O/N

Screw it. Just bring everyone in at 7AM across the board if you want to have more sales floor coverage. Low volume, mid volume and high volume. This is getting ridiculous.

They don't count Cafe, Starbucks, Pharm, etc towards the Org Chart placement, where the fact sheet does

I don't really see a lot of ETL's rushing to their phones to post about AE15 right after the meeting. Give it another couple of days when it rolls out to team leads.

I don't really see a lot of ETL's rushing to their phones to post about AE15 right after the meeting. Give it another couple of days when it rolls out to team leads.

Yep ours came down last week by the amount of asses crammed in the STL and HR offices and utter lack of leadership on the floor.

Not nearly as bad as AE14. One of the biggest things is that they're getting rid of conversion and giving out individual goals per store, based on LY numbers and market penetration. No solid goals yet, so I am not sure if these will actually be realistic.

Not nearly as bad as AE14. One of the biggest things is that they're getting rid of conversion and giving out individual goals per store, based on LY numbers and market penetration. No solid goals yet, so I am not sure if these will actually be realistic.

Conversion going away is 100% confirmed?

Conversion isn't going away but there is certain goals for each store depending on last years results. AAR is not counting for AE anymore :). Also a really big one , controllable expense is not on AE anymore. So we can all go crazy on ordering things starting Feb. They are also adding digital sales and FF metrics to AE ( the metric for FF they already post on the vibe board ). There are no changes to the org charts , only things different is the thresholds have been raised slightly ( the amount of sales you need to make certain org charts). A new thing also the company is focusing on is the second phase of its reninvention pilot. Some store have already been doing it , but about 100+ stores this year will be testing various amounts of the reinventions : the new E&E experience, store pickup, self -checkout, baby 360,IGS, adding a clinic and the home reinvention . These reinvention stores will receive more info on this in March. All stores doing this will also recieve a ETL- remodel during remodel for these reinventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back