Archived annual review results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recieved my annual review today. Scored an IE. It wasn't explained to me until later by HR that it only covered November and December, what I worked last year. I was told that most holiday hires get IEs because they are new. I was confused how I recieved an IE for availability, as I am available every night shift except on Sundays. huh?

Anylne else get some weird review shenanigans?

Was actually pretty happy with my review. Got myself an EX, with a hefty raise to go along with it... But my team lead quoted one issue of me not offering enough recognition (Same thing as last year, but I thought I had improved greatly on).

Ah well... I got a good review, I can't complain.

I'm under the impression that TMs/TLs should be given an E when new in role (under 12 months). Also, I believe you need to have several documented coachings, or a CA to be given an IE. Anyone else heard similar/especially other TLs?

At my store anyone under 6 months gets an IE (unless you're 1 of the select few who get promotions thrown at you).

I'm under the impression that TMs/TLs should be given an E when new in role (under 12 months). Also, I believe you need to have several documented coachings, or a CA to be given an IE. Anyone else heard similar/especially other TLs?

Uhh a new TM can be given IE pretty easily... Team leaders don't really matter it just depends on AE scoring... If your store has bad results many TLs will have low scores! It is possible if your metrics are bad enough to not have any EXs given out to leaders but I would guess the STL would be getting performanced if that were the case...

If somebody is on a CA then you can move them down a score (like they had an EX and you want them to be E)

I've had IEs for the 4 years I've been with Target, up until this year when I somehow managed an E. I have never had a documented coaching or a CA. I was simply only available on weekends and never got the chance to do half of the things listed in the review. Only once I opened up my availability and actually started learning new things (other than how to close in a weekend panic) did my score hit E.

My review said "to not sweat the small stuff." So I just stopped caring. Cause it's all small stuff at Target. It isn't brain cancer idiot, it's a missing 3x5 sign idiot. A small piece of paper.

My review said "to not sweat the small stuff." So I just stopped caring. Cause it's all small stuff at Target. It isn't brain cancer idiot, it's a missing 3x5 sign idiot. A small piece of paper.

If they want to get rid of you that single piece of paper is enough.
Just add it to a enough other 'small stuff' and you're toast.
I speak from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back