REVIEWS

Still wondering why after 9 1/2 years I’m
Only at 15.61. That’s only 61 cents more than a new hire. And that’s less than 7 cents a year for the last 9 years.

I just say to my self targets is paying me up to 24 dollars per hour. Key words up to.
My issue with the pay is Target screws you when they raise the overall wage.

If Target bumps it to $16 you then make as much as someone they just hired.

thats my issues to like my tl asked if my raises was "ok" i flat out told them it doesnt matter none of it stacks..going into year 17 and not a damned thing to show for it but starting wage for today. . .my other retsil job before this never did that our stuff always stacked and no one ever made more starting than tenured people. Cheapskate spot.

Got a DIO, which I suppose is somewhat unexpected (didn't feel like I did a good job in Flex). .30 cent raise ain't great but whatever.

My issue with the pay is Target screws you when they raise the overall wage.

If Target bumps it to $16 you then make as much as someone they just hired.
It’s a broke system, The ones who been there should be getting paid more than the new ones so they deserve a bigger wage.

17.25 an hour is barely above minimum wage. Full time hours at that wage is just above poverty level. Probably at poverty after paying insurance premiums and taxes. How sad; 17yrs of service and your wages exceed the poverty level just enough to not be at the poverty level. The title for such remains lower class, "poor level" of living. Hmmm other than the wording being different the living conditions are identical.

Got mine today.

You'd swear my TL was just reading off his shopping list. He mentioned tasks that I haven't even been trained on.
My ETL was kinda that way, but he blew through it saying "You've been trained here, here and here" and "You are doing above and beyond, doing things that typically TLs do". Basically I got the impression I should do less (not that I would, this is just what I think I should do).

17.25 an hour is barely above minimum wage. Full time hours at that wage is just above poverty level. Probably at poverty after paying insurance premiums and taxes. How sad; 17yrs of service and your wages exceed the poverty level just enough to not be at the poverty level. The title for such remains lower class, "poor level" of living. Hmmm other than the wording being different the living conditions are identical.
The federal minimum wage is $7.25/hr. The highest state minimum is $14.49. Most states fall well below that. $17.25 is well above the minimum wage for most of the country.

I got a lousy 2%. Lowest raise I've Ever gotten in the by far. Last year was 4%, year before 6%.

Im going to start calling in sick, be late on my MIRs, fill sweeps halfway, etc. ....nah, cant do any of that, but with the crazy year we've had, 2% was a slap.
Agree, this year was the crappiest, most sucky pay raise ever. It's really a pay cut given 8% inflation. Once I finish my schooling later this summer, I'm likely working elsewhere.

My ETL was kinda that way, but he blew through it saying "You've been trained here, here and here" and "You are doing above and beyond, doing things that typically TLs do". Basically I got the impression I should do less (not that I would, this is just what I think I should do).

Yeah ...

Not really the same.

But congratulations.

Back