90 Day review

So I’ve been at target for about 2 months now and was hired as a barista. Due to all of this stuff going on I have been all over the store. Today I was cart wiping and was doing a good job. Later after my 15 the team member who was supposed to be doing my job lost count of people in the store and I had to catch up on cleaning carts. After that I was helping guest service a little bit because they were slammed. Soon after the TL came over and told me that I need to stay on doing carts because I’m on my 90 day break period. She said that she won’t say anything but just to be careful. Other than that the only other issue was when I was cart wiping and another team member was keeping count of the store and our ETL told us to stop talking. I’m worried that things won’t go well at my 90 day review. My main TL has said that I’m doing a great job and to keep up the great work. I am always at work on time and try my best. Should I be worried?

So I’ve been at target for about 2 months now and was hired as a barista. Due to all of this stuff going on I have been all over the store. Today I was cart wiping and was doing a good job. Later after my 15 the team member who was supposed to be doing my job lost count of people in the store and I had to catch up on cleaning carts. After that I was helping guest service a little bit because they were slammed. Soon after the TL came over and told me that I need to stay on doing carts because I’m on my 90 day break period. She said that she won’t say anything but just to be careful. Other than that the only other issue was when I was cart wiping and another team member was keeping count of the store and our ETL told us to stop talking. I’m worried that things won’t go well at my 90 day review. My main TL has said that I’m doing a great job and to keep up the great work. I am always at work on time and try my best. Should I be worried?

Your TL doesn't know there's an app now that counts our guests

Back