Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

This is just a random question out of curiosity. GCs can have a max load of $500. What happens for a return over 500 that a guest wants on GC? Does it make you do two? Allow a load over $500? Same for merch cards?
It makes you scan multiple cards. Says like scan first giftcard, then scan second giftcard and loads the maximum on each. Merch cards are the same if you can even get a Merch card return that high (unlikely)

It makes you scan multiple cards. Says like scan first giftcard, then scan second giftcard and loads the maximum on each. Merch cards are the same if you can even get a Merch card return that high (unlikely)
Makes sense. You could have a merch return that high if a guest used a bunch of merch cards when buying, but that would probably be a scammer anyways lol

Anyone else having a problem with the, “for you” 10% off a storewide purchase offer on circle? When guests try to use the offer it says, offer not available.

Anyone else having a problem with the, “for you” 10% off a storewide purchase offer on circle? When guests try to use the offer it says, offer not available.
I know with the last 10% they had, it automatically attached to my card Sunday morning. Well I placed an OPU and it was used on that purchase. I was pissed, would have used it so something else. I only noticed because a couple hours after I sent the order in I got an email stating I had the 10%, but it was gone.

Yes a guest came in and bought a Starbucks coffee and the 10% was automatically taken off that, but she wanted to use it for another large item. I made it right for her, but wtf Spot?

I’m having a problem with registers randomly not printing receipts. If I restart the register it will print receipts for a while then it stops. Client Support has reloaded the software and the printers have been replaced. It’s such a pain. BTW, we don’t have any of the new registers. What is the fastest way to get to the new receipt lookup?

I'm having problems with the card reader not registering a card so it tells the guest to remove it but it never went through so they have to put it In again.

I’m having a problem with registers randomly not printing receipts. If I restart the register it will print receipts for a while then it stops. Client Support has reloaded the software and the printers have been replaced. It’s such a pain. BTW, we don’t have any of the new registers. What is the fastest way to get to the new receipt lookup?
Receipt lookup is on WB under Areas > S&E. On the right under tools. Doesn’t find everything though, inside pos is WAY better.

That's an ongoing problem that they are not going to fix because of the new POS roll out. They told me that about 7 months ago. Would've been nice for them to at least do SOMETHING about it but I guess that's asking too much

Thank you! Also...Dear Spot, please stop fixing things that aren’t broken.
If you type insidepos into the search bar on the chrome box it should come up
That's an ongoing problem that they are not going to fix because of the new POS roll out. They told me that about 7 months ago. Would've been nice for them to at least do SOMETHING about it but I guess that's asking too much
”talking to printer, please wait”
*message clears. Nothing prints*

I think I already posted about this before in this thread, but I couldn't find my old post. Last night at self-checkout, a guest had a Dyson vacuum that was spider-wrapped and I took it off for her and gave it to her, but she never scanned it and dropped it in her bag. I offered her guest service, said something like "I think the scanner missed your item, can I help you scan it?" but she said no, she didn't need assistance.
I wrote it down and told AP about it, and they stopped her at the door but they were still angry at me and said that I should have scanned it for her so that this wouldn't have happened and that they told me this before already.
A few other posters said they don't feel comfortable scanning for the guest and I agree, but AP is "forcing" me to scan any items for guests that are spider-wrapped or have any security devices on them.

I don't take spider wraps off until the item is scanned. I don't see why you would be uncomfortable scanning it for them and then removing the spider wrap...especially if you know theft is higher at SCO.
This!!!!! I always say to the guest “It has to be scanned before I can take it off, for security reasons”

Back